+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
I have requested some changes in my SINP online application, i got response that an immigration officer will review my request and update, i have checked my application but did not found any update. Any suggestion, shall i resend an email?

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mates,
As you can see , SINP announced it takes 2.7 month for EE stream Apps to be processed but its a big lie because its 4 month now that they even didnt open my Application.!! Its still at received stage without any changes..

What should i do now?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
All said:
Hello mates,
As you can see , SINP announced it takes 2.7 month for EE stream Apps to be processed but its a big lie because its 4 month now that they even didnt open my Application.!! Its still at received stage without any changes..

What should i do now?
Its not a lie, 2.7 months is their average processing time for third quarter i.e. for June-sept 2015 and whatever EE decisions they made in that 3 months they mentioned it. EE only opened in June 2015 so It doesn't cover the full EE quota. It is based on the EE applications they considered in the given time period.

See below their comments on their website

"The processing times only show the time it took to approve or refuse 80% of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times"

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
Its not a lie, 2.7 months is their average processing time for third quarter i.e. for June-sept 2015 and whatever EE decisions they made in that 3 months they mentioned it. EE only opened in June 2015 so It doesn't cover the full EE quota. It is based on the EE applications they considered in the given time period.

See below their comments on their website

"The processing times only show the time it took to approve or refuse 80% of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times"
you know what?
You are lecturing from the safe side...
anyway thank you for your try, However; you guys whose process done by high speed cant see others.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
All said:
you know what?
You are lecturing from the safe side...
anyway thank you for your try, However; you guys whose process done by high speed cant see others.
I am not lecturing all I said is based on the information the mentioned on their website and nothing extra. SINP assess applications based on when they received it also depends on various other factors like if the application is straight forward or complex, missing documents etc which affects application timeframe. Also they do not have huge workforce to work concurrently on all applications.

Please note that they are not charging any fee for assessing your application. unlike Ontario OINP which charges around 1500 CAD for just processing your application and still there is not guarantee that you will get nominated.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
MSOOMRO said:
I have requested some changes in my SINP online application, i got response that an immigration officer will review my request and update, i have checked my application but did not found any update. Any suggestion, shall i resend an email?
I think the response you received is an automatic response which is a generic reply. I also have a similar situation and I believe that SINP officers are currently too busy in sorting out the backlog of EE applications they received in June July this year. There is no harm in resending email to them asking the the reason. This time try sending your email to immigration@gov.sk.ca

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi All,

I have submitted SINP profile for 2171 on 26th June 2015.
Oasis suggest just one row Application Recieved.
Is anyone with similar case found any movement.
Wrote in to them. They replied Application recieved & guided me to link of avg processing time of about 7 months.
Guidance & suggestions required.

Regards,
Mumbai5

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
for SINP-OID Sept 2015 - lets network here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lets-network-here-sinp-occupations-indemand-sept-2015-t352727.0.html
Thanks,

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
MSOOMRO said:
Can anyone confirm do SINP accept Provident funds as settlement funds?
from some previous applicants updated comments in excell sheet that, they (SINP) don't allow the provident fund as POF. hence they got reject/application returned.

Butterfly1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
MSOOMRO said:
Hi Guys,

Application who had applied in September 2015 under SINP - Occupation in Demand (No Job Offer) program, please share the following information, we are going to build MIS for timelines and also send your contact detail for joining whats app group.

Name
NOC
Date of Application
Country
Contact number (If interested to join whats app group)

Best of luck

My details are;

Name: Butterfly1
NOC: 4121
Application submitted: 24th September
Phone: +61414381975

Does anyone got status changed to in process for September in demand intake? Mine is still Received.

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Butterfly1 said:
My details are;

Name: Butterfly1
NOC: 4121
Application submitted: 24th September
Phone: +61414381975

Does anyone got status changed to in process for September in demand intake? Mine is still Received.
Hi Mate,
It's too early to process our application... based on the new processing time it takes 7.2 months...
hoping they will start processing next month...
While waiting, we can share our discussion and timelines below : it's intended to us SINP-OID Sept 2015 Applicants

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lets-network-here-sinp-occupations-indemand-sept-2015-t352727.0.html

Cheers,

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
I submitted my passport on 12/10/15 and got my passport back today. Was amazed at the speed it was issued. A great lesson to the aspirants yet to start CIC process is that I was disappointed to have a CoPR expiring in 5 months because of my spouse's passport. It was stated in my PPR that if you want to have a 1 year maximum valid visa from your medical date, all your families' passport validity must be at least 1 year, hence I acted by renewing my spouse's passport, which expires in 5 months time, before submitting them for visa stamping.

Unfortunately, my smartness or effort was too late as her old passport, which started the process, was used to determine the whole family's visa validity, which has changed my plan completely. I intended travelling alone early next year and my family joins me later in mid 2016 in order to prepare well for their coming (getting accommodations, jobs and other stuffs) but I do not have any other option than to plan and travel with them within this short period. My adivise; start your CIC process with a passport that has a minimum of 2 years validity if you want to get the whole 1 year for your visa.

An enquiry to all members who know about this; does SK immigration request for POF( Bank Statements) during landing? That fund has been tied down too long in that account. Need to be invested :D :D :D :D ;D ;D :p. My personal opinion about this is that I do not think they will ask or be strict about it because from my experience of travelling across country's borders all through the past years with influx of people crossing, I do not think they would have the whole time checking our bank statements or be strict if they don't see one. Victorpapa, FSWCIO, Hariraj, Abhisat, Arsa, what are your opinions concerning this?

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)
tols said:
I submitted my passport on 12/10/15 and got my passport back today. Was amazed at the speed it was issued. A great lesson to the aspirants yet to start CIC process is that I was disappointed to have a CoPR expiring in 5 months because of my spouse's passport. It was stated in my PPR that if you want to have a 1 year maximum valid visa from your medical date, all your families' passport validity must be at least 1 year, hence I acted by renewing my spouse's passport, which expires in 5 months time, before submitting them for visa stamping.

Unfortunately, my smartness or effort was too late as her old passport, which started the process, was used to determine the whole family's visa validity, which has changed my plan completely. I intended travelling alone early next year and my family joins me later in mid 2016 in order to prepare well for their coming (getting accommodations, jobs and other stuffs) but I do not have any other option than to plan and travel with them within this short period. My adivise; start your CIC process with a passport that has a minimum of 2 years validity if you want to get the whole 1 year for your visa.

An enquiry to all members who know about this; does SK immigration request for POF( Bank Statements) during landing? That fund has been tied down too long in that account. Need to be invested :D :D :D :D ;D ;D :p. My personal opinion about this is that I do not think they will ask or be strict about it because from my experience of travelling across country's borders all through the past years with influx of people crossing, I do not think they would have the whole time checking our bank statements or be strict if they don't see one. Victorpapa, FSWCIO, Hariraj, Abhisat, Arsa, what are your opinions concerning this?
Congrats Tols and good luck for your future journey.
Have no idea abt the funds n all but yes abt passports we knew so got renewed before sending the package to the CIC even though those were valid for one n a half year from then but didn't want to take any chance for being asked to get it renewed during the process and cause hassles. Rest is in GOD'S HANDS

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
tols said:

Congratulations, London visa office surprisingly working very fast. I also got my visa stamped last month within 1 week and luckily it is valid until July next year. I am also planning to go in summer next year.
Regarding your query of POF. You should also got a letter along with your passport and COPR what gives information on need to do next. This also covers some information regarding your funds query at the airport. I would suggest when you leave for Canada you should take your up to date bank statement with money that covers your family requirement, your credit and debit cards, traveller cheque and and bring some cash say few thousands only. You can withdraw your money and invest elsewhere. However, These documentations would be enough to convince immigration officer that you have sufficient money to support your family.

Good luck with your new journey.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
tols said:

Congrats Tols. Headache is over now for the visa. But new plan starts.... Good.... and Good luck on your settlement in Canada.

Funds - 90% chances that they wont ask but i dont think we can take risk at this point. Few/New officers will just go by books. Please have the funds ready in your bank and carry the recent bank statements and some cash and amex/cashier's check. I think you can plan on using your money only after you all entered inside the country. Try to plan to do online transfer after entering Canada.

Also you can still plan to travel alone in Dec end (before start of new fund allocation on jobs) and then you can call them couple of weeks before the visa expiry.