+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admr said:
What would be the format of documents to be uploaded.do I need.to sign my education documents to be uploaded
The format should be in PDF format and If your education documents are in English/French, you can send them to SINP and for other languages you should send English/French translated version and I didn't get the meaning of signing your education documents?.

I suggest all who wants to apply in SINP2015 to read their application guide carefully:

Download SINP2015 Application guide:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand

It mentioned what you should do.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calyn001 said:
VictorPapa I don't have an older account because it is the first time I want to make one
If you don't have an old account or one agent didn't make it for you in the past, then it is better wait until Monday and then call SINP to see what is the problem.

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
VictorPapa said:
I think you have an old account in SINP from last year and because of that when you try to create another account with your information it doesn't let you do that! If you remember your last year's account then it is not need to make a new account and you can use it for SINP2015 otherwise you should ask SINP for their help to delete your old account or reset your password.

That warning "unsupported browser identified", is not important and you can use any browser you want. I always use Firefox and it is working nice with SINP.
So you mean one can't create an account, upload document now and send this to SINP on January 1st or 2nd? pls clarify this

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steperry said:
So you mean one can't create an account, upload document now and send this to SINP on January 1st or 2nd? pls clarify this
I know everybody can make an account now but about creating a new application and uploading files to that application in 2014 and sending that in 2015 I really don't know the possibility because it is possible that SINP only accept those applications created on 2015 not in 2014! And it is possible that they accept what you said in your message.
About this matter, ONLY SINP people know what is correct!

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
VictorPapa said:
I know everybody can make an account now but about creating a new application and uploading files to that application in 2014 and sending that in 2015 I really don't know the possibility because it is possible that SINP only accept those applications created on 2015 not in 2014! And it is possible that they accept what you said in your message.
About this matter, ONLY SINP people know what is correct!
Thanks VictorPapa, is there anyway you can confirm this for us from other senior members in the house or through SINP?. Please we need to get it right from the beginning.

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
attirah said:
You mean, I can include my ECA together with my transcripts under my Education university degree?
I couldnt find the column for IELTS, kindly please elaborate further.
Many thanks...
Yes include both, you can attach your IELTS result under the edit applicant column on the left hand side of the application page.

Junebaby

Dec 27, 2014
Hello friends and fellow aspirants - I have a few questions - if anyone can answer me I would be very grateful.

I have over 10 years experience in NOC 2171, my current job makes up 6 years of that. My manager has agreed to write a letter of reference but is away until the new year :(. I also need to contact my ex employers to get the same thing and as it is the christmas holidays I do not hold much hope of getting it prior to the new year.
Will this render my application void if I apply without it? Can I submit other evidence, for example payslips, letter of employment?

Also language - I am a native English speaker born and raised in the UK - on one hand it says you need CLB 4 or above and then it also says you do not need to prove language eligibility if you are a native English /French speaker. If I have to sit an ielts exam I will not get an examination date until mid January.

I really just need to know if I can go ahead with my application without some of the supporting documents?

Thank you in advance

Yve

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
We can't create and upload doc now because the option is there only for those with job offer. I think they will add option for in demand list profile next year.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Junebaby said:
Hello friends and fellow aspirants - I have a few questions - if anyone can answer me I would be very grateful.

I have over 10 years experience in NOC 2171, my current job makes up 6 years of that. My manager has agreed to write a letter of reference but is away until the new year :(. I also need to contact my ex employers to get the same thing and as it is the christmas holidays I do not hold much hope of getting it prior to the new year.
Will this render my application void if I apply without it? Can I submit other evidence, for example payslips, letter of employment?

Also language - I am a native English speaker born and raised in the UK - on one hand it says you need CLB 4 or above and then it also says you do not need to prove language eligibility if you are a native English /French speaker. If I have to sit an ielts exam I will not get an examination date until mid January.

I really just need to know if I can go ahead with my application without some of the supporting documents?

Thank you in advance

Yve
My friend,
I suggest you to do these:

1) Send an email to SINP on Monday and ask them about IELTS requirement for your situation (English native language).
2) Don't tell anything to SINP about your work Experience at this moment.
3) Based on SINP reply about IELTS, if it is needed then register for first IELTS exam in your area.
4) Apply in SINP2015 on 1st of January and send payslips instead of your work experience letter.
5) Get your work experience letters as soon as possible.
6) Send an email to SINP and explain about your situation and tell them why you are sending your work experience late and attach your work experience to your email.
7) If it is needed for you to write IELTS then you can send another email to SINP (After registration date) and tell them when you will write your exam.

I think in this way they will accept your work experience and will add it to your application. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
We can't create and upload doc now because the option is there only for those with job offer. I think they will add option for in demand list profile next year.
No my friend, when you click on "Edit Application" button then on the left side when you click on "International Skilled Worker Application # ******" then on the center you can see a section name : "Detail Information" and in that section you can see

"Job Offer

Please note that selecting 'Yes' here will create a Job Offer form that you must fill out for SINP review."

and in front of that section you can see a drop down menu with YES/NO inside. IF you don't have a Job Offer then you must select NO and save that section.

There won't be any different things for without job offer applicants in the next year. Everybody should select NO in the above mentioned section to go to without Job offer category.