+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
do i need to give salary details also in reference letter.

and DO the Job designation will affect as my NOC is 1111 with JOB title of Financial accountant.

waiting for reply.
Thank you

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
SMRMA said:
do i need to give salary details also in reference letter.

and DO the Job designation will affect as my NOC is 1111 with JOB title of Financial accountant.

waiting for reply.
Thank you
Salary slip is optional and if both application details specially job description matches than no problem.

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
FSWCIO said:
Salary slip is optional and if both application details specially job description matches than no problem.
Thank you brother for reply..
BUT my point was SHOULD i have to include my current salary details in Reference Letter??

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi friends
I calculated my points as 58
Someone please corrext if this is wrong with the below info

Bachelors of computer and IT 4 years
IELTS= L-6.5 , R-7 , W-7.5 , S-6
Experience= 4 years 10 months as IT ADMINISTRATOR NOC 2281
Age=30
Settlement funds available
Without job offer

Kindly help me out guys
My friend,
You should have 60 points to be eligible for SINP. As you told, you worked 4 years and 10 months as IT Administrator then you have almost 5 years work experience and you should get that 2 vital extra points! In this way you are eligible to get your nomination from SINP. But Don't worry because it will take at least 5-6 months for SINP to assess files then you can easily update your work experience within next 3 months and you prove that you have 5 years of work experience to get adequate points. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calyn001 said:
So we can't register(create an account) before 1st January 2015? Where did this information appear?
Create an account is not a problem and you can make your account now but you should wait until 1st of January to create your application inside your account and then you should complete your application and send it on/after 1st of January.

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
Dear all,

I need some advise on passport:

- My current passport is expiring on 4 June 2015

- I ve already applied for new passport which will be available to me on 5 January 2015.

Should i apply with on 2nd January then submit new passpor afterwards or wait for 5th January then apply??

Please advise!!!

Thank you

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calyn001 said:
Hello all. I am trying to register on their site and every time i try it shows me the message: "Registration Failed. We were not able to Register you automatically, please contact a representative at 306-798-7467." I don't know what to do. I am from Romania. And also it keeps telling me that I'm using an "unsupported browser identified". I tried to register from 5 different computers at least, one of them was a mac book but it keeps telling me the same thing with the browser and that message. Please help me. Did or does someone encountered this too?
I think you have an old account in SINP from last year and because of that when you try to create another account with your information it doesn't let you do that! If you remember your last year's account then it is not need to make a new account and you can use it for SINP2015 otherwise you should ask SINP for their help to delete your old account or reset your password.

That warning "unsupported browser identified", is not important and you can use any browser you want. I always use Firefox and it is working nice with SINP.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMRMA said:
Dear all,

I need some advise on passport:

- My current passport is expiring on 4 June 2015

- I ve already applied for new passport which will be available to me on 5 January 2015.

Should i apply with on 2nd January then submit new passpor afterwards or wait for 5th January then apply??

Please advise!!!

Thank you
Don't wait for your new passport and apply soon otherwise it is possible you miss that 500 qouta this year! You can easily send SINP your new passport on 5th of January (after apply) and ask them to update your application.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admr said:
Will they process files on first come first serve basis.
From last year's experience, the answer is NO!

After basic review (check for completion) Files will divided among different immigration officers and after that it is your chance, how soon your file be assessed by that immigration officer based on the work load.

admr

Nov 16, 2014
What would be the format of documents to be uploaded.do I need.to sign my education documents to be uploaded