NA
Passport Req..
January 16th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Karen Ong said:
Hi! I'm really excited! my husband is staying in Toronto. Which city are you staying?
I am in toronto too! :) Congrats again!! let me know when are you planning to come here i would love to get together..
i hope singapore starts with august files soon!! ;)

jennifoysol

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
04/11/2014
File Transfer...
13/10/2014
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
January 16th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
etienbjel said:
I hope that recent surge of activity from CIC continues, and that it wasn't just year end rush.
i really really hope that this continue!!!!

jennifoysol

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
04/11/2014
File Transfer...
13/10/2014
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
January 16th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
meks said:
My app received by Cic in December 2012. Ang got interview queary in May 2013 n still now didnt get date....
did you order gcms notes online? did you try contacting singapore visa office by email or mail?

meks

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Shaw said:
could you tell what is the reason for your interview ? What is the reason mentioned in GCMS note ?
[Shaw, I dint ask GCMS note yet. So i dont know why they put me in interview que. /quote]

jennifoysol

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
04/11/2014
File Transfer...
13/10/2014
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
January 16th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD

meks

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Shaw said:
could you tell what is the reason for your interview ? What is the reason mentioned in GCMS note ?
[Shaw
I thought they will send me date and time within December'14 but not yet. my application is over 24 months but as they put me in interview que its out of normal process and I have to wait till May15 to over my 24months tentative interview. If they dont ask me within May then I will go through Case specific Inquiry. I didnt wanted to bother them so waiting but How much it can tolerate?? Within few days I will reqst GCMS note. ]

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
Hi everybody,

My wife got an email just 3 days ago with an interview call. She will have to face the interview at the end of January. Among all other documents, the SVO advised her to bring Household Registry or Family Book (civil documents). Not sure what this mean.Can somebody clarify this?
There are few spelling mistakes in my wife's parents names in her school/college transcripts and mark sheets (not same with her passport and birth certificates). Will it be a problem?

Thanks for your kind reply.

Sumon

etienbjel

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
AOR Received.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2014
Interview........
Initially requested but waived after providing more evidence online
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
LANDED..........
20-05-2016
Sumon said:
Hi everybody,

My wife got an email just 3 days ago with an interview call. She will have to face the interview at the end of January. Among all other documents, the SVO advised her to bring Household Registry or Family Book (civil documents). Not sure what this mean.Can somebody clarify this?
There are few spelling mistakes in my wife's parents names in her school/college transcripts and mark sheets (not same with her passport and birth certificates). Will it be a problem?

Sumon
Which country is she from? In Thailand, the household registry is a blue book which is kept in the family house and is updated whenever a new member of the family is added. Maybe your wife's local government office will know of something similar.

I think spelling mistakes in names is quite common. In the form that asks for nicknames, I added each of the alternate spellings of my wife's name because it was different on her passport, ID, birth certificate, etc. Maybe you can amend that form and re-submit?

meks

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Sumon said:
Hi everybody,

Sumon
[I have no idea about ur case. Could u please where the interview will take place? Dhaka??? Plz let me know]

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
meks said:
Sumon said:
Hi everybody,

Sumon

[I have no idea about ur case. Could u please where the interview will take place? Dhaka??? Plz let me know]
Yes, it will be taking place in Dhaka. My wife is the principal applicant and I am her sponsor.

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
etienbjel said:
Which country is she from? In Thailand, the household registry is a blue book which is kept in the family house and is updated whenever a new member of the family is added. Maybe your wife's local government office will know of something similar.

I think spelling mistakes in names is quite common. In the form that asks for nicknames, I added each of the alternate spellings of my wife's name because it was different on her passport, ID, birth certificate, etc. Maybe you can amend that form and re-submit?
Hello etienbjel,

Thank you for your kind reply. My wife (principle applicant) is from Bangladesh. We do not keep or follow any household registry or anything similar I know of.

I will follow your good suggestion. I will mention their alternate spellings in the nicknames sections in the Form and submit them an updated from.

Thanks so much.

meks

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Sumon said:
Yes, it will be taking place in Dhaka. My wife is the principal applicant and I am her sponsor.
[Thanks sumon. My nick name is sumon too. Actually i am also wating for interview date last 19 months. I applied as Family category. Is ur wife applied as Family category ie as spouse. And how many months she was waited to get the interview date. If u let me know this then i can assume about my case. AND DO DOA THAT UR WIFE CAN PASS THE INTERVIEW EASILY N ALLAH MAKE IT EASY FOR HER AMEEN]

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
meks said:
Sumon said:
[Thanks sumon. My nick name is sumon too. Actually i am also wating for interview date last 19 months. I applied as Family category. Is ur wife applied as Family category ie as spouse. And how many months she was waited to get the interview date. If u let me know this then i can assume about my case. AND DO DOA THAT UR WIFE CAN PASS THE INTERVIEW EASILY N ALLAH MAKE IT EASY FOR HER AMEEN]
Mek

I hope you will get call for interview within couple of days as when VO comes to Dhaka for interview then he takes all pending cases interviews there at a time. I saw it in 1997 when VO came to singapore for taking interviews for a batch of Skilled workers applicants to judge English performance and gave points in the interview.

Pray to Allah that you get an interview call this time.

If you do not get an interview call within a week then email SVO and call to their notice that an interview is going to held Dhaka and request them to include you in that interview.

With best wishes

Shaw

bhoot

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Med's Request
06-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015, Visa reached at VFS : 23-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-03-2015
Hi there I am sponsoring my wife, today when I was checking ecas it showed decision made:

1. We received ***'s application for permanent residence on March 21, 2014.
2. We started processing ***'s application on December 29, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. A decision has been made on ***'s application. The office will contact *** concerning this decision.

Even before this I am notified that I am eligible to sponsor. PLEASE someone tell me what does this mean? And if this is positive how long usually takes to contact you regarding the decision?