AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
samkh said:
I wish i am in last step as u said .

Really , u r Irainian living in malaysia ?

what is ur time line ?
it's been tree months, still long way to home!
I had a comprehensive research about "how the procedure going to be" so I am not worried at all. just the matter of time. I have not treid to order the GCMS note and I will not. because I know what they are doing on my file and in which step my file stucks

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
1st on 21/March/2012 & 2nd on 05/July/2013
Interview........
Waived, Ecase In Process 04/July/2013
Passport Req..
10/Oct/2013, Mail over on 07/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
13/Nov/2013, Decision Made 24/Nov/2013, Complete 13/De/2013
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
Davidsuchet said:
I had a comprehensive research about "how the procedure going to be" so I am not worried at all. just the matter of time. I have not treid to order the GCMS note and I will not. because I know what they are doing on my file and in which step my file stocks
good Luck. :)

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
In regards to the GCMS notes...

Under Security and Criminality
It indicates... not started with a due date of 2013/02/11
Notes were ordered in May... any idea on when the security and criminality will be finished

Any thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
cdnmom said:
In regards to the GCMS notes...

Under Security and Criminality
It indicates... not started with a due date of 2013/02/11
Notes were ordered in May... any idea on when the security and criminality will be finished

Any thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks
Security and Criminality take 3-6 month depends on your personal circumstance, age, jobs you had and your life history. due date is not something important.

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
Davidsuchet said:
Security and Criminality take 3-6 month depends on your personal circumstance, age, jobs you had and your life history. due date is not something important.
yea forget due date...mine was october 2012...and guess wut.. wifes not here yet with me lol

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any update for July or August applicants who are sponsoring spouse from Bangladesh?

Let us share what is happening. I was hoping to get some kind of response from Singapore but nothing yet.

I submitted application to Mississauga in August, got sponsorship approval in October. Then in February this year, got an e-mail from Singapore Visa Office asking only for my wife's notarized copy of birth certificate (which we forgot to enclose in the original package). We sent that to Singapore right away. After that nothing. ECAS still shows Application received and medical received. Of course the medical is about to expire this week.

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Davidsuchet said:
I had a comprehensive research about "how the procedure going to be" so I am not worried at all. just the matter of time. I have not treid to order the GCMS note and I will not. because I know what they are doing on my file and in which step my file stucks
Hi Davidsuchet: I have a very polite question to you. You wrote- " because I know what they are doing on my file and in which step my file stucks" - how do you know about the status of your file without any form of follow up communication from you or from them (like email, letter, GCMS etc....)? Please indicate a little b/c I am just curious.

mhmh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore and then London (as I'm in London from 5years)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2012
AOR Received.
22/11/2012
File Transfer...
26/11/2022
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Interview........
Request 16/07/14. Interview 23/07/14(London). Re-med 01/09/14
Passport Req..
23/09/14. Decision made : 20/10/14
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/14. Received : 22/10/14
LANDED..........
26/10/2014
I applied for TRV on 06/06/2013 from uk ,reason was our anniversary for 12 days ,funds cad$4000.00 6months statement,. Got refused today : :mad: :( :mad: :(( i am bloody freaking out ,cost me a lot for this damn TRV.paid deposit £200 for return ticket(non refundable ),+£72 visa fee+ some more extra cost......I thought it will help to make satisfied motherf @ @ @ @ @ visa officers....felling like to kill all VO.... :mad: :mad:

Btw anyone could make me clear plzzz...my ecas is not working from yesterday.my husband ecase is ok.is that for the reason of my TRV refused(though the TRV tracking no was different)or they r changing anything!!!!!!!!

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
singaporeVO said:
Hi Davidsuchet: I have a very polite question to you. You wrote- " because I know what they are doing on my file and in which step my file stucks" - how do you know about the status of your file without any form of follow up communication from you or from them (like email, letter, GCMS etc....)? Please indicate a little b/c I am just curious.
Hi
No problem you can ask any thing you want, all the steps has been written in cic web site just you have to go and read them. all the structures and procedures. I know how the background check and criminality check will be done and where is the source for those checks.I went to svo and talk to them .talk to the one of the officers. even know what is going on inside of the body of immigration ;)

The only thing that we can do is waiting that's it. SVO people are working as hard as they can. I personally appreciate their job.

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Davidsuchet said:
Hi No problem you can ask any thing you want, all the steps has been written in cic web site just you have to go and read them. all the structures and procedures. I know how the background check and criminality check will be done and where is the source for those checks.I went to svo and talk to them .talk to the one of the officers. even know what is going on inside of the body of immigration ;)
The only thing that we can do is waiting that's it. SVO people are working as hard as they can. I personally appreciate their job.
Hi Davidsuchet: Thank you so much. Now it makes sense to me. You talked, in person, with one of the officers. What a great opportunity you have had to chat with an officer. Good to know that you are satisfied with their work. I will read again the CIC link for all those steps they do to take care of all the applications.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
singaporeVO said:
Hi Davidsuchet: Thank you so much. Now it makes sense to me. You talked, in person, with one of the officers. What a great opportunity you have had to chat with an officer. Good to know that you are satisfied with their work. I will read again the CIC link for all those steps they do to take care of all the applications.
believe me, we just look at our situation which is very hard to handle living part of spouse. The other side is SVO job, lots of files to handle and they are responsible for Canada's security and a lots of things. If I said I will not send even an email, I don't want to even keep one officer busy with my email, which i can find the answer from many sources.
I check this form every day if i can answer the questions its better to help people and don't send svo too many emails

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Davidsuchet said:
believe me, we just look at our situation which is very hard to handle living part of spouse. The other side is SVO job, lots of files to handle and they are responsible for Canada's security and a lots of things. If I said I will not send even an email, I don't want to even keep one officer busy with my email, which i can find the answer from many sources.
I check this form every day if i can answer the questions its better to help people and don't send svo too many emails.
Hi Davidsuchet: I never sent any emails to SVO as of yet. I just applied GCMS notes and I understand it does not bother SVO b/c GCMS is handled in Ottawa at a different office. I understand their work load. At the same time, I also want to understand how they would process some applications so quick and some are so delayed. Some people would get through in 6-8 months and some would get through 20-27 months.....!! Don't you think this is a natural question in any human mind ?? Even if some file has issues they could just let the applicant know the issue on time instead of leaving it 'pending' for so long.....in the unknown queue! There is people get confused and stressed out. Anyway, CIC Singapore need more staffs/employees to handle their work load - I agree. Thanks again my friend. I sent a PM to you too.

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
Davidsuchet said:
I check this form every day if i can answer the questions its better to help people and don't send svo too many emails

Just one question..why would it take 7 months for one person where as 20 months for the other....

Now u would definately say depending on the complexity of the application..well gcms notes shows there is no concerns in the file.everything is ok..then waitin for 16 months now is a bit confusing

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
diyabrar said:
Just one question..why would it take 7 months for one person where as 20 months for the other....
Now u would definately say depending on the complexity of the application..well gcms notes shows there is no concerns in the file.everything is ok..then waitin for 16 months now is a bit confusing.

Hi diyabrar: Please update your timeline on the left top corner. You could go to your account and update those dates. So that we know your timeline too. Thanks for your feedback in the forum.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmh said:
I applied for TRV on 06/06/2013 from uk ,reason was our anniversary for 12 days ,funds cad$4000.00 6months statement,. Got refused today : :mad: :( :mad: :(( i am bloody freaking out ,cost me a lot for this damn TRV.paid deposit £200 for return ticket(non refundable ),+£72 visa fee+ some more extra cost......I thought it will help to make satisfied motherf @ @ @ @ @ visa officers....felling like to kill all VO.... :mad: :mad:

Btw anyone could make me clear plzzz...my ecase is not working from yesterday.my husband ecase is ok.is that for the reason of my TRV refused(though the TRV tracking no was different)or they r changing anything!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear what happened. The $4000 was it in your account or your husband's? Did they ask for any other document or just sent you a refusal letter?