+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

NorthwardCA

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
No, Nothing else it just criminality and medical passed. Eigilibilty and security is not started. And there is no due date either.
For what it's worth, I have found that things to sync up neatly on ECAS & CIC Account.

My ECAS shows Decision Made on the status, but when I click through, it doesn't say Decision Made. And when I go to the CIC site, it says BCG in progress.

Also, my ECAS only showed line 2 (Application In Progress) two whole days AFTER it started showing my status as Decision Made. And I still haven't received an email saying Decision Made.

The upshot is I think things just get a little muddled near the end and depends on what boxes get checked at the other end and in what order.

I'm taking it as good news that the application is in process and am willing to wait it out. It sure beats the three months of complete radio silence after AOR2. That was tough!!

FWIW, I did order GCMS notes a few days back. If nothing else, in a few weeks at least I'll see how things are progressing from the other side.

Patience and good luck. It'll all come through.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
The pre-arrival letter received would be nice to have on the spreadsheets. It would be very informative to compare dates based on vo’s etc.

Reactions: canuser

Fred200a

Feb 20, 2017
hello guys, please I have a quick question, I sent in my wife's application which was received on 30th January 2018, I just found out that the passport photograph that we sent was not the right size. now am wondering if the application will be returned to us because or that? am also thinking should I ask my wife to take another passport photograph so I can send it CIC before we can possibly get AOR or a returned application. What's your suggestion, please.

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
The pre-arrival letter received would be nice to have on the spreadsheets. It would be very informative to compare dates based on vo’s etc.
Actually @Jaywill thats a fantastic idea! How do we get admin to add that column? Its very hard to get information about it from bits and pieces of forum threads, and believe me im trying! :)

SAgdon

Sep 26, 2017
After exactly 3 months and one day of complete silence, our ECAS just turned to Decision Made!!

Woot!

I'm assuming my husband's approved, but of course I have to wait for my email to be sure ;)
Northward! We're at the same step as you! I saw your post and decided to check our ECAS account (which I surprisingly never did because I assumed it would all show up on the GCKey website. Our ECAS says decision made as well, but when I click on it, it says it's in process. I am so pumped to see this is advancing. We haven't received any correspondence since November so I was starting to get impatient.

:):):)

Reactions: NorthwardCA

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
congrats cheche and sunshinyday ! so they do send things out in batches. i have a similar timeline but from paris vo and pre-arrival came last week.

Reactions: Sunshineyday

jaswindrg

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2016
Nomination.....
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
08-06-2018

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Actually @Jaywill thats a fantastic idea! How do we get admin to add that column? Its very hard to get information about it from bits and pieces of forum threads, and believe me im trying! :)
need to send up a flare to the admin:) dont know how but maybe it says on the sheet.