+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
I did my medical one week ago today and still nothing about it being passed either so dont worry.

MyCIC has said "we are reviewing the results of your medical" since i linked it, before i even had my medical.. Which is apparently normal.

The good old waiting game!
Thanks a ton! When did you apply?

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
September applicant get some update review of additional documents change “the additional documents you have provided have been uploaded” to “the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed”.
may i know your visa office?

mrsortega

Jan 9, 2018
if they return your application that means it didn't pass the preliminary view, i.e, application incomplete for whatever reason. Although I've seen some applicant who did not receive a letter with their package detailing what missing, yet, most of the time there's a letter in your package which explains what missing in your application. If that's the case, it means the application did not enter the system yet. However, you don't have to pay the $75 processing fee when you resubmit as your receipt is still valid but unfortunately they'll treat it as just received.

i was a July 18 applicant got my application returned on August 31 for country specific requirement, old checklist, and PA photo specs. I've fixed it, resent it a week later and now i'm considered a September applicant.
Hi. just want to ask if how long did cic replied to you after you re submitted your application. Thank you