+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I think it's important to remind ourselves that the average processing time is 12 months, and that it all really depends on your individual case, and your VO. While it's a lovely dream (and maybe some will get lucky!), It seems to me that we are still in the early stages of the process. It's probably better for our sanity not to hope for the exception (a very fast processing time), but rather plan for the rule (12 months). But hope is still good!
Well said, and agree :)

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hello guys, do you think September applicant will receive PPR this month? I kept on thinking about it...
Dude, calm down and be easy. Will there any September applicant receive PPR this month? It might. But for the majority of September applicants, it certainly will not. According to the threads on this forum, CIC is clearing up applications received from April to June of last year. There are some July and even few August applicants have received PPR, but those cannot be utilized as a trend. You really need to plan and expect a 12 months time frame for the whole process. Even that 12 months is only apply to 80% of the applicants, not for all.

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
I think we all just need to stay positive and understand that all of our VO’s are completely different. I know people who have taken two months from my VO and people who have taken two years. It’s truly you and your luck. My friend and I applied at the same time, and my application got sent to my VO within a month, while theirs is still in Canada.

Just stay positive everyone! It’s already January and if the processing time is a 12 month frame then we only have 8 months to go. It’s all worth it in the end :)

Reactions: Mrs.TABss

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
two sept applicants have got their ppr's already in less than 100 days, so there will be a lucky few more this month i'm sure!
Well, I went to check the excel file and I noticed that those two didn't even input any date in the DM column. I thought they may received the message from their VOs to provide passport, but it could be for some other reasons, not necessary is the same of PPR that we think it is. People do get message from VOs to provide their passport, because the passport they provided that is either expired or soon to be expired.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Well, I went to check the excel file and I noticed that those two didn't even input any date in the DM column. I thought they may received the message from their VOs to provide passport, but it could be for some other reasons, not necessary is the same of PPR that we think it is. People do get message from VOs to provide their passport, because the passport they provided that is either expired or soon to be expired.
The letter they received was actually ppr letter. On January 3rd a lot of people from Ankara visa office got PPR, while ecas was not updated to DM. My friend got her PPR in exact 2 months of getting her AOR1, while I'm still waiting for my file to get reviewed at the same visa office of hers. We applied 1-day apart from each other and got AOR1 on the same day.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
The letter they received was actually ppr letter. On January 3rd a lot of people from Ankara visa office got PPR, while ecas was not updated to DM. My friend got her PPR in exact 2 months of getting her AOR1, while I'm still waiting for my file to get reviewed at the same visa office of hers. We applied 1-day apart from each other and got AOR1 on the same day.
That is good to know. Then good luck to everybody here.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Ankara seems to be one of the star VO's these days.

ma.apd

Mar 18, 2014
Hi Everyone! Happy New Year!

Application Timeline Update:
September 13 - Application Sent via FedEx
September 14 - Received by CIC, notified thru SMS
October 24 - Email request to link application online
October 25 - AOR received
October 31- Sponsor Eligibility Approval email received
November 02 - Medical Request
November 18 - Medical received, Passed
December 12 - Received Schedule A request
December 22 - Application sent to Local Visa Office in Manila

No AOR 2 yet. Patiently waiting on next updates.
Keep on praying.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Everyone! Happy New Year!

Application Timeline Update:
September 13 - Application Sent via FedEx
September 14 - Received by CIC, notified thru SMS
October 24 - Email request to link application online
October 25 - AOR received
October 31- Sponsor Eligibility Approval email received
November 02 - Medical Request
November 18 - Medical received, Passed
December 12 - Received Schedule A request
December 22 - Application sent to Local Visa Office in Manila

No AOR 2 yet. Patiently waiting on next updates.
Keep on praying.
My time line matches yours all the way till Oct. 25, 2017. Both you and me file the application to CIC on the same day. Good Luck to you!

Reactions: ma.apd

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
you can check your GC account once you link your account and you have AOR. im not sure what you mean exactly.

Application received: September 20th, 2017
AOR1: October 30th, 2017
PPC & Schedule A: November 10th, 2017
File transferred to VO: November 30th, 2017
AOR2: December 21st, 2017

Still havent done the medicals but I think I will do them next month. My visa office is in Singapore.
Did you get medical request yet? I'm about same with your timeline. I'm waiting for Medical too and also my VO is Singapore too.