SA 15-04-2016, 9-05-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
forfra said:
Hi guys,
I've just received my copr!!!!!
Congrats!!! What did you end up doing about the prepaid envelope to the Rome office?

stephcy

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
File Transfer...
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 07.03.2016 - no passport request
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 14.03.2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
canadafsw2015 said:
This is really very insightful. Thanks a ton! Are you from Toronto GTA Area?
Hey cadnadafsw2015

Yes I'm in Toronto. :)

stephcy

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
File Transfer...
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 14.03.2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
Congrats forfaa :)

love (ao),
You can do the medical even before they asked you too, but there is a chance they will not ask you a new one, they might extend the one you alreday gave them. It all depends from your VO. From which country are you? You can order your GM notes and see from there, maybe they have already approved your medical exam. If they did they probably extended it and you don't need to take another one. When did you do your medical exam?

Best of luck :)

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
stephcy said:

love (ao),
You can do the medical even before they asked you too, but there is a chance they will not ask you a new one, they might extend the one you alreday gave them. It all depends from your VO. From which country are you? You can order your GM notes and see from there, maybe they have already approved your medical exam. If they did they probably extended it and you don't need to take another one. When did you do your medical exam?

Hi, hey do they usually extend the Medicals for a few days,?
Or months? Thanks

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
expectin said:
Hi, hey do they usually extend the Medicals for a few days,?
Or months? Thanks
Usually for a few months or a year, depends on the VO. The idea is that , u should have a valid medical when landing in Canada. And usually, u have to land before ur medicals expire..

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
stephcy said:

love (ao),

Hi stephcy,
Thanks a lot for your response. I'm from Bangladesh. My visa office is Singapore. I did my medical exam in end of March. Can you please tell me if they have approved my medical exam than in what stage my application is?

stephcy

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
File Transfer...
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 14.03.2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
love(ao) said:
Hi stephcy,
Thanks a lot for your response. I'm from Bangladesh. My visa office is Singapore. I did my medical exam in end of March. Can you please tell me if they have approved my medical exam than in what stage my application is?
I don't really know about that. Maybe if you look into the forum there are more people that order their notes and might know more than me. I think there discussion about that. But beside the medical examination, they also they do the criminality examination, relationship etc. If your order the notes you will probably know what has been approved and what hasn't been looked at yet.

Good luck :)

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
love(ao) said:
Hi stephcy,
Some info about how from May 26 we can start chekin the status of our aplications, hopin this will get us
better info than the one we can get now, just hopin.

Which paper applications can I link to my online account?

Starting April 9, 2016, you can get more detailed status and your mail online for some applications. You will need to have an account. You can link the following paper applications to your online account:
•Visitor visa
•Work permit
•Study permit
•Visitor record

Statuses for applications submitted on paper under the Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Federal Skilled trades program can already be checked online through your online account.

We will be adding new application types throughout the year:

May 26, 2016
•Family sponsorship (conjugal partner, common-law partner, spouse and dependent child) (Excluding applications to become a sponsor)

June 9, 2016
•Family sponsorship (other relatives, orphaned sibling, nephew, niece, grandchild, child to be adopted in Canada, child to be adopted by a permanent resident in Canada, parent and grandparent) (Excluding applications to become a sponsor)

July 23, 2016
•Canadian Experience Class (applications made before January 1, 2015)
•Federal Skilled Worker (applications made before January 1, 2015)
•Federal Skilled Trade (applications made before January 1, 2015)
•Provincial Nominee Program (applications made before January 1, 2015)