Passport Req..
March-15-2016
LANDED..........
April-10-2016
Share my timeline:

APP received : Sep-10-2014.
AOR Received : Jan-22-2015.
MR Upfront :- 24-Sep-2015

I called just earlier today, the guy said my eligibility is in still in progress. No additional document is required at this moment. :(

Merengue

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 05-03-2016; Upfront RPRF 08-03-2016
KKMONKEY said:
Share my timeline:

APP received : Sep-10-2014.
AOR Received : Jan-22-2015.
MR Upfront :- 24-Sep-2015

I called just earlier today, the guy said my eligibility is in still in progress. No additional document is required at this moment. :(
hi, did the agent say "eligibility" or background check? I called yesterday and the agent sold me i'm still under background check. I asked her how about my eligibility. She said they couldn't see specific step in the file...

KKMONKEY

May 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-10-2014
AOR Received.
Jan-22-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
March-15-2016
LANDED..........
April-10-2016
Merengue said:
hi, did the agent say "eligibility" or background check? I called yesterday and the agent sold me i'm still under background check. I asked her how about my eligibility. She said they couldn't see specific step in the file...
I asked if my eligibility is passed, he said no it's still in progress. That there are still a few things they need to check with my application, but it's not under second review. He wasn't being specific, just saying they are still working on it. So I didn't ask more.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Would CIC respond back with email after they acknowledged RPRF fee? or only Passport request?

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Kiranmayi said:
Would CIC respond back with email after they acknowledged RPRF fee? or only Passport request?
They did in my case when I paid UF in October...

I got reply within three days from cost-recovery that they have allocated it.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
jexplorer101 said:
Did you call them? While mine checkup, he said, usually they upload results within a week.

They uploaded mine after merely 4 days, don't need to worry about it.
I just received a confirmation email from CIC to reassure me that they indeed received my medical results even though ecas is not updated yet.

You may call doctor's office after a week, it will not do you any bad.
Btw, the doctor will actually contact you first if by any chance they have found abnormal health issues.

atanubec

Aug 13, 2014
talk2sharad said:
And in that email you can write all the information like your full name, date of birth, passport number, application number, UCI etc
Thanks a lot, I sent it in the mail..Receipt not yet attached..hoping for the best

nrat1987

Jan 27, 2016
Friends,
Still i dint get any updates :(. My application was received on Sept 26,2014 & I received AOR on Feb 5. Should we need to resend PCC now or shall we wait till they ask for? Is it good to do Upfront medicals & send them latest PCC? Please advise

marc_86

May 29, 2014
Medical Exam in Scarborough

Hey guys,

I received the MR request yesterday and now I am looking for a doctor in Scarborough. There are 4 panel physicians listed on CIC website within Scarborough. I called Dr. Sandra Isaac and they said they have the next appointment available on March 14th. Now I can go to Dr. Randall, Dr. Dharmavathy or Dr. Ann Tsang. Can someone with experience tell me who should I get appointment with now?

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Re: Medical Exam in Scarborough

marc_86 said:
Hey guys,

I received the MR request yesterday and now I am looking for a doctor in Scarborough. There are 4 panel physicians listed on CIC website within Scarborough. I called Dr. Sandra Isaac and they said they have the next appointment available on March 14th. Now I can go to Dr. Randall, Dr. Dharmavathy or Dr. Ann Tsang. Can someone with experience tell me who should I get appointment with now?
Congrats, what is your timeline ?

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
saching_iitr said:
Hello Seniors ,

Need one help .I have received the below email from CEC to submit the Police clearance Certificates .

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from India

These must be received at this office by: 2016/04/24

You must send us the requested information by email within 60 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

Few Queries ::

1) I have PCC from Passport office india with a date of 09th March 2015 , is that good to send . My application received to CEC is on 08th Sep 2014 .
2) Above mail says that i should send the original and that by email , that's confusing .
3) If i need to send the original what should be the address i should send the original document .

Thanks in advance

Sachin
Hi Sachin,

we need to original doc for PCC.
I applied On 19-Sep-2014. I send my PCC in December 2014 (original doc), which i got from Passport office in india.
If this is the first time you are sending PCC, then doc you have should be ok.
But if you have already sent it and they asked you a new one, Then you should send latest one again?
Have you gone to india again after the last PCC?

1. Is this the first time you are sending your Indian PCC, Then the document which you have should be fine.
2. Please send original copy to below mail address and also send email of scanned copy to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
3. Address :
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada