Passport Req..
17 April'13/ Sended on 7 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi guys, any update Neha & mystaeka????
-----------------
Pls advice its been a month I sended my PP, they do update ecas statin medical received. how long it will take till decision made?
all d best to everyone here.

neha_arora1985

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with an App
norieltamayo said:
upsate i just received police clearance request medical request and permanent residence fee request june 12 2013
Hi Norieltamayo,
Please share your details i.e visa office, PER, AOR and application filed date?

Thank you.

Regards,
Neha

narscathy

Nov 25, 2009
Guys I just want to ask if those persons who applied under Federal Skilled Visa with AEO and now who are already in Canada. Did the immigration officer ask you for proof of funds/show money? I know FSW with AEO are exempted to show proof of funds . When I attended the Pre-Departure Seminar, the orientation officer said that I need to have a show money of 11,115 CAD? Is these true guys? I am really confused my flight will be this coming June 24 and I don't know if I really need to produce that big amount of money. Please share your experiences guys. Your advices are very much appreciated.

Thank you too all. :)

neha_arora1985

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with an App
narscathy said:
Guys I just want to ask if those persons who applied under Federal Skilled Visa with AEO and now who are already in Canada. Did the immigration officer ask you for proof of funds/show money? I know FSW with AEO are exempted to show proof of funds . When I attended the Pre-Departure Seminar, the orientation officer said that I need to have a show money of 11,115 CAD? Is these true guys? I am really confused my flight will be this coming June 24 and I don't know if I really need to produce that big amount of money. Please share your experiences guys. Your advices are very much appreciated.

Thank you too all. :)
Hi Narscathy,

Under FSW you don't require/provide proof of funds.

Regards,
Neha

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
neha_arora1985 said:
Hi Narscathy,

Under FSW you don't require/provide proof of funds.

Regards,
Neha
I don't think it is entirely true..maybe in our case since we are all applying under arranged employment but I know for people who applied on the basis of the occupation list they do need to show the funds.

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
eshotel said:
Hi guys, any update Neha & mystaeka????
-----------------
Pls advice its been a month I sended my PP, they do update ecas statin medical received. how long it will take till decision made?
all d best to everyone here.

Hi :)
I didn't get anything new yet.
I'm not sure how the strike (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp) affect us but we will get next step like norieltamayo.
Hope you get your PP and CoPR soon!

Good luck for everyone :)

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
norieltamayo said:
upsate i just received police clearance request medical request and permanent residence fee request june 12 2013
Congrats! It's sooooo nice!

narscathy

Nov 25, 2009
dbss said:
I don't think it is entirely true..maybe in our case since we are all applying under arranged employment but I know for people who applied on the basis of the occupation list they do need to show the funds.

@ dbss.. are you applying under FSW2 with AEO too? From the CIC website all those persons with aeo doesn't need to show proof of funds. I know whilst waiting for the first pay cheque we need some funds to support ourselves there. But with the proof of funds of 11,115 CAD for a single applicant? I don't think we that. For a regular Federal Skilled Worker applicants, yes proof of funds is required.

@ Neha thank you so much for answering my inquiry. I really do appreciate your feedback. :D :D

fukirua

Dec 7, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012 (from notes)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
OK guys, let me earn some karma. maybe it will be somehow counted and escalate my process. I know two people who went to pick up their PR cards at the border (landing basically). Both had FSW with arranged employment. For the first person everything worked well without any additional proof. Another one had a hard time as he was asked to provide Updated copy of Job offer or 11.500 CAD. Person had neither of that and went back from Niagara Falls without any luck.
SO you do not have to show funds when you apply under FSW-arranged employment. But you can be asked for that if you don't have updated Job offer.

Good luck

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
narscathy said:
@ dbss.. are you applying under FSW2 with AEO too? From the CIC website all those persons with aeo doesn't need to show proof of funds. I know whilst waiting for the first pay cheque we need some funds to support ourselves there. But with the proof of funds of 11,115 CAD for a single applicant? I don't think we that. For a regular Federal Skilled Worker applicants, yes proof of funds is required.

@ Neha thank you so much for answering my inquiry. I really do appreciate your feedback. :D :D
Hi,

As I heard;
In the past, officers asked some seniors to show their proof of funds even if those seniors had AEO or they are already working in Canada at that time. Many seniors said "It actually depends on officer".

So, if you don't have a confidence, I recommend you to bring your proof of funds.
I guess... if the officer ask you, you can show your proof of funds. It's fine. If the officer won't ask you, it also fine. You can keep it and use it for other things.

I hope this will help you :)
Good luck!

shanindia2007

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visa officer are on strike .so processing will delay for some months .
see link below :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp