Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
sweethoj said:
You can expect anytime PPR . Prepare other things as finallyseehopes advice.

CIC getting delay to reply for received emails even it is mentioned URGENT. I sent an email on 11th Jan stating my current situation but there is no reply yet. I dont know what to do.

I sent the same email to CIC India and got reply that I need to contact CPP Ottawa to send my Passport for stamping. No friends coming to Canada this time.

Need suggestion if someone had the same situation???????????????

Sweethoj
You can call up DHL and FeDEX and ask them their policy to send passport internationally with your explanation of the situation.
The other option would be to travel to Canada yourself.

The best option though would be to see if CPP-O will allow you to get visa stamped in India, only if they ever read emails and feel convinced with your reasoning. Try calling, emailing, faxing, and hope that someone would at least hear you out.

Also search the forum and google to see if anyone else had earlier gone through the same situation.

Amdee.

finallyseehopes

Nov 27, 2013
I sent it to the courier address.
From other post I found it actually does not make difference. It will get to them without time delay in both ways.

amdee said:
Wow! so they do take their time after "Decision Made"! In another forum I saw someone waited since Nov 2013.
Anyway, thanks for your advise, I got the photos done and waiting for the email. I will send them email next week, if I don't hear back.

I had one question: Should the passport mail be sent to "Courier Address", since Xpresspost requires Signature? I am not sure they'll find anyone at a PO Box to sign-off, although their advise is to send CanadaPost to PO Box.

Thanks again,
Amdee

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
sweethoj said:
You can expect anytime PPR . Prepare other things as finallyseehopes advice.

CIC getting delay to reply for received emails even it is mentioned URGENT. I sent an email on 11th Jan stating my current situation but there is no reply yet. I dont know what to do.

I sent the same email to CIC India and got reply that I need to contact CPP Ottawa to send my Passport for stamping. No friends coming to Canada this time.

Need suggestion if someone had the same situation???????????????

Sweethoj
One of my friends received her PPR under PNP last night (at 11pm :eek:) and this is the excerpt from her email:

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
kolemm said:
Dear forum members, i am new here, i just stumbled on this page. Please i need your help for my sister who is a nurse and wish to get an arranged employment. I will be happy if you help state the process of going about with this arranged employment. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.
Please i need someone to help respond to this. Thanking you.

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
dbss said:
last month CPP-O was on fire and looks like they have started sleeping again :(
i agree its been 10 days since my e-cas status was updated to "medicals received" and then hibernate :(

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
dbss said:
all the information is available in terms of applying...what exactly is your question?
Sorry, but i dont know of the available information that helps one to obtain an arranged employment from outside canada. I tried sending several job applications to companies and organisations in canada without getting any positive response.
Please show the requirements for and how to arrange for an employment from other countries.
Thank you.

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
kolemm said:
Sorry, but i dont know of the available information that helps one to obtain an arranged employment from outside canada. I tried sending several job applications to companies and organisations in canada without getting any positive response.
Please show the requirements for and how to arrange for an employment from other countries.
Thank you.
MOst of the people on this thread are people who studied in canada and working here on a post grad work permit. Some are through inter company transfers. The process to get a job is the same as in other countries. You can search for positions open on job sites like indeed.ca

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
ghatot201 said:
MOst of the people on this thread are people who studied in canada and working here on a post grad work permit. Some are through inter company transfers. The process to get a job is the same as in other countries. You can search for positions open on job sites like indeed.ca
OH really? Then i can understand. A.E. is for certain class of people. Thanks for explaining this.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
kolemm said:
OH really? Then i can understand. A.E. is for certain class of people. Thanks for explaining this.
AE is for everybody who has a work permit and a full time job in NOC O, A or B..but getting the work permit is the biggest deal..

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
dbss said:
AE is for everybody who has a work permit and a full time job in NOC O, A or B..but getting the work permit is the biggest deal..
Alright. Thanks, Now i'm better informed.

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Dear All,

One more quick questions, If I'm working under open work permit, my arranged employment letter has to be approved from HRSDC first or is it LMO/HRSDC approval exempted ? Please advise.

Thanks
CL

ponczo

Nov 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
23-02-2014
DelhiGuy said:
Dear All,

One more quick questions, If I'm working under open work permit, my arranged employment letter has to be approved from HRSDC first or is it LMO/HRSDC approval exempted ? Please advise.

Thanks
CL
I was in this same situation and i am after medical examination already. It is exempted. www(dot)cic.gc(dot)ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=arranged#arranged
(please check # 2).