+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking asylum at border of airport in Canada

futsi

May 1, 2018
Hello all, i found this amazing forum by searching in google about asylum rules in Canada. Well, where i live, lets say its hard to have a canadian visa, almost impossible. And bcs of my sexual orentation i feel persecuted from my family, cousins etc. I was thinking as Canada is more welcoming to immigrants to seek asylum there. But i dont have visa, if i get in a plane thats flying to Canada and seek asylum at the border will the Immigration officer deport me back as i have no visa or no? I know that airline agents wont allow me without a passport but if i get in the plane, lets suppose it, no using fake things, bcs i know this is considered a crime. So lets make a story short, i appear at the border of airport without visa will they bring me back? Thanks :)

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The chances of getting on a plane with no passport or visa are non-existent. Not going to happen, but, to humour you, if you could magically circumvent the need for a TRV and a passport, they would not turn you away. They would likely detain you in immigration cells until they can determine who you really are and decide if you are a legitimate refugee. If they think you are legitimate and potentially a refugee, you can stay until a final determination is made. If they don't they will send you back to your home country.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all, i found this amazing forum by searching in google about asylum rules in Canada. Well, where i live, lets say its hard to have a canadian visa, almost impossible. And bcs of my sexual orentation i feel persecuted from my family, cousins etc. I was thinking as Canada is more welcoming to immigrants to seek asylum there. But i dont have visa, if i get in a plane thats flying to Canada and seek asylum at the border will the Immigration officer deport me back as i have no visa or no? I know that airline agents wont allow me without a passport but if i get in the plane, lets suppose it, no using fake things, bcs i know this is considered a crime. So lets make a story short, i appear at the border of airport without visa will they bring me back? Thanks :)
The airline won't let you board a plane to Canada if you don't have an approved TRV.

Reactions: carolbb23

futsi

May 1, 2018
Well just supposing that i get in, with my original passport, or i get a way to get in, i just wanted to know if the border police in canada will deport me as i have no visa. This is what i wanted to know

Reactions: Oyalee

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Well just supposing that i get in, with my original passport, or i get a way to get in, i just wanted to know if the border police in canada will deport me as i have no visa. This is what i wanted to know
Again, you won't get on a flight without a visa.

Reactions: Oyalee

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plus your case looks like a family matter. Non acceptance from your family is simply not enough. What steps did you do in order to get your safety?
Does your country discriminate against your type of minority? And if not, did you contact police?
Did you try to move within your country? Did you seek protection at home first?

Be aware that simply being gay or a lesbian is not enough.

futsi

May 1, 2018
Again, you won't get on a flight without a visa.
What if i tell you that i have found the way. Why you be so strict with one asnwer. I have the possibility to land to Canada airport, i just dont want to be deported as i show my passport empty to the policy with no visa.

Plus your case looks like a family matter. Non acceptance from your family is simply not enough. What steps did you do in order to get your safety?
Does your country discriminate against your type of minority? And if not, did you contact police?
Did you try to move within your country? Did you seek protection at home first?

Be aware that simply being gay or a lesbian is not enough.
My case its very bad i think, i have contacted the police, but here are am, all around me look at me like monster not a human, its just because its a muslim country and me i have to be burned, even you go to police they dont even give you any option or governemnt at least to move far from my town, i have tried all. So try to fail dont fail to try. I have spoke with someone will help me to get in a plane thats flying to canada, i just dont know if i will be deported once i appear at the border.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What if i tell you that i have found the way. Why you be so strict with one asnwer. I have the possibility to land to Canada airport, i just dont want to be deported as show my passport empty.
If you have found a way to board a plane, you'll be using some sort of illegal route through falsified / fake documents. That's the only possible way you'll be able to get on a plane. The falsified / fake documents will be scanned and recorded by the airline. So even if you destroy these documents en route, Canadian immigration will have access to this information and you're going to have big problems at the Canadian border and can expect to be detained/deported.

futsi

May 1, 2018
If you have found a way to board a plane, you'll be using some sort of illegal route through falsified / fake documents. That's the only possible way you'll be able to get on a plane. The falsified / fake documents will be scanned and recorded by the airline. So even if you destroy these documents en route, Canadian immigration will have access to this information and you're going to have big problems at the Canadian border and can expect to be detained/deported.
is not that the way, have nothing to do with fake documents. I will just get inside, some will do that for me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
is not that the way, have nothing to do with fake documents. I will just get inside, some will do that for me
However you plan to get here - if you arrive by plane without an approved TRV - expect big problems at the border and expect to be detained. You'll be entering illegally.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There is no guarantee that you will be allowed to remain in Canada. There is the possibility you will be sent back almost immediately if they feel you don’t have a valid claim.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/infographic-stay.pdf

Certainly hope they have direct flights from where you are. And if you are travelling in the cargo hold, expect to be arrested, not just detained. And don’t try and hide in the landing gear......that’s pretty much certain death.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Also keep in mind that if your flight isn't direct, your visa will most likely be verified again when you pass through the transit country. Without a TRV, you can expect to be sent home from the transit country and never make it on the plane from the transit country to Canada.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, hiding in the cargo and then trying to pass as one is death. Why? Because of a rather aggressive X-ray machine they use. So it will be a very painful several hours taking death.

Be also aware that maybe the starting airport might be a bit more security relaxed, but the next one will not.
Also beware of scams. That friend of yours (in order to avoid problems), might just put you on a plane to a different destination. And you might end up the last thing you wanted to (beaten, enslaved and such).

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
The fact you aren't explaining how, shows it's very illegal.

And as such, there's a chance you'd simply be held in immigration detention upon arriving in Canada and later deported.

Your asylum claim (family persecution) is also very very weak, so odds are even if you were allowed to stay your refugee case would eventually be rejected and you'd just be deported at that time.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications