+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
I am in the same situation. Can you please share your experience of PCC translation? Did you get the affidavit with the translation and from where did you certify the true copy of your original PCC?

It would be great if you share your experience

Hi! Actually I'm still about to do the translation. I had it translated but the translation office (despite having all the permits, etc) did badly, the format was not good at all so I'll have it translated again. I'm still confused with the attestation though? If I should do it with the embassy or at MOFA? How did you go about your translation?

Kickboxing

May 13, 2017
Dears,

I have a question:

I am planning to upload my iqama with translation.

but my date and month of birth on IQAMA is 1/1 ( actually this is quite a common mistake here ) however, the year of birth is ok.

Do you think that can be an issue?

Do i need to write a LOE for it? if yes, what should i mention there?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Gents, does anyone know whether we fill our name and passport details in the PCC request letter from the Canadian Embassy in English or Arabic prior to going to MOFA for attestation? Some have advised English, some say Arabic. Can anyone kindly confirm? Thanks in advance

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Guys ,

I also submitted PCC from Saudi Arabia before approx. two years. The PCC form was in Arabic. After approval from Police , take it to MOFA and then get authentic translation. There should be stamp from the translator mentioning the name / address of the translation office.

Reg.
Q.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Gents, does anyone know whether we fill our name and passport details in the PCC request letter from the Canadian Embassy in English or Arabic prior to going to MOFA for attestation? Some have advised English, some say Arabic. Can anyone kindly confirm? Thanks in advance
Guys ,

I also submitted PCC from Saudi Arabia before approx. two years. The PCC form was in Arabic. After approval from Police , take it to MOFA and then get authentic translation. There should be stamp from the translator mentioning the name / address of the translation office.

Reg.
Q.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
My Friend ,

Police will fill the PCC form in Arabia. After approval from Police , take it to MOFA and then get authentic translation. There should be stamp from the translator mentioning the name / address of the translation office.

Reg.
Q.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hi! Actually I'm still about to do the translation. I had it translated but the translation office (despite having all the permits, etc) did badly, the format was not good at all so I'll have it translated again. I'm still confused with the attestation though? If I should do it with the embassy or at MOFA? How did you go about your translation?
MOFA only for Saudi Arabia

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
when i came to saudi first time my visa was independent (Azad visa,,,, some labour is written in arabic on my visa) But with in few weeks i got IT job in Saudi and i transferred my Iqama (Residency Permit) to new employer.

Q.1) Will this old saudi visa which is stamped on my passport will affect my PR status ?
Q.2) In my New Job, my Iqama profession is Computer Operator, but i work as a Computer administrator. Is this ok ? Company is willing to give reference letter as computer administrator but they cannot change my profession on iqama.
Q.1) Will this old saudi visa which is stamped on my passport will affect my PR status ? No , as no one will see this visa
Q.2) In my New Job, my Iqama profession is Computer Operator, but i work as a Computer administrator. Is this ok ? Company is willing to give reference letter as computer administrator but they cannot change my profession on iqama ? No problem , as long as you have an experience certificate of computer administrator , add at least two reference letter from your managers / colleagues with your case

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
My Friend ,

Police will fill the PCC form in Arabia. After approval from Police , take it to MOFA and then get authentic translation. There should be stamp from the translator mentioning the name / address of the translation office.

Reg.
Q.
Actually I was inquiring about the step before obtaining PCC. The letter request you get from the Canadian embassy is in Arabic with blank spaces to fill your name and passport details. I am trying to find out if we are required to fill the details in Arabic or English prior to going to MOFA for attestation. I know that once it is attested you proceed to the specific police station to submit your request for PCC.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Actually I was inquiring about the step before obtaining PCC. The letter request you get from the Canadian embassy is in Arabic with blank spaces to fill your name and passport details. I am trying to find out if we are required to fill the details in Arabic or English prior to going to MOFA for attestation. I know that once it is attested you proceed to the specific police station to submit your request for PCC.
Fill it in Arabic.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Arabic Only, Then attest from MOFA and then translate.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Gents, I hope you don't mind me asking this but where is the exact location for going to obtain the PCC in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I have read "Diera police station, near court" but now I am confused as there is another location closer to the court saying "Finger Print Office / Police Clearance". If I send you the Google Maps links, would you be able to pinpoint which one it is exactly?

"Deira Police Station"
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Deira+police+station/@24.627391,46.7166191,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x3e2f05a2b3377683:0xb61184963e9f8c55!8m2!3d24.6273861!4d46.7188078

"Finger Print Office/Police Clearance"
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Finger+Print+Office+/+Police+Clerance/@24.627391,46.7166191,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x3e2f05a2b3377683:0xb61184963e9f8c55!2sDeira+police+station!8m2!3d24.6273861!4d46.7188078!3m4!1s0x0:0x1c75f5ec3a1fa3c1!8m2!3d24.6264364!4d46.7157588

Please note that I need to go with my family as well. Would appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Update: for those who don't know, the below is the exact location.

Also please note as of some time in 2017 they no longer require you to fill out a form and stamp your fingerprints with an inkpad. You just provide them with the letter, and they will ask for your Iqama and/or passport copy depending on the individual helping you out. For example, both my wife and I went and for me they just asked for my Iqama but for my wife they took the copy of her passport. I tried to tell them that they might need my passport copy to use the exact name but he kept insisting it is not required. I have yet to collect the PCC. I was told to come in 2 days to pick it up and my wife was told to come collect hers the next day.

Hope this information helps some of you in the future.

EDIT: Also, please note another important thing, parking is very difficult to find. Would suggest using Uber/Careem or a regular taxi. This requires a full half-day just to get there. The time required to stand in line varies but most likely you will be done in 10-15 minutes tops. Keep in mind the travel time required to and from this particular location.

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Dear Members,

Today I have received an email from “IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca“ for CPCP FInal Request whereby I am instructed to submit the passports for self and dependents so that PR Visa processing may be managed.

This email instructs me to submit the passports in United Arab Emirates at the following address:

Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
10th Floor, West Tower
Abu Dhabi Trade Towers
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 694 0300

I have two queries in this context. These are in the following:

Query 1: I am a Pakistani national working as an expatriate in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and am currently based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Do I have to submit the passports in UAE or is there any office in Saudi Arabia where I can submit the passports?

Query 2: What is the time line of getting the passports back after getting the necessary visa?

Any feedback from those who have been through this would be welcome.

Best Regards,
Shahid