+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

hamid.123

May 31, 2017
Hi guys,

I received ITA on Aug 9. I've no clue about how to get Saudi PCC. How i can get the letter from CIC to start working on Saudi PCC. And how i know my visa office?

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Hi guys,

I received ITA on Aug 9. I've no clue about how to get Saudi PCC. How i can get the letter from CIC to start working on Saudi PCC. And how i know my visa office?
I am in similar situation. sent email to canadian embassy...waiting for reply..

syedshoeb48

Jun 26, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDAH
Hi guys,

Hello,
Please got Canadian embassy and request for a letter which will be addressed to police department. The letter will be arabic, fill in the details in arabia on this letter. Ask help from a person who can write in arabic. After completing the letter visit Ministry of foreign affairs for MOFA stamp. If you dont want to stand in the long queue please visit the shop right in front of the Ministry of foreign affairs. They will get it stamped for you. Once MOFA is done go to take the letter and your id to the police station for finger prints. They should give a date for after 3 weeks to collect the PCC.
Use below link to find the location for your city:
http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2015/08/police-clearance-certificate-saudi.html

syedshoeb48

Jun 26, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDAH
Hello Seniors,

Iam residing in Saudi Arabia under my husbands sponsorship and working as an accountant since last 3.5 years. We are planning to apply for Canada Immigration through EE and found my CRS score more than my husband's. So I will be the Principal applicant.

There is a statement on my Iqama ( Resident ID Card ) and visa on passport saying "Not authorized to work" though it is very common here in Saudi Arabia for expat women to work in corporates and even government officials are aware of this.

Does this make any issue and IRCC will reject my application due to this ? My company is ready to provide me all the required reference letters.

Do we need to provide a copy of Iqama as well along with EE application ?

Are there any applicants here on this forum who applied from Saudi Arabia and IRCC requested them Iqama copy as well ?

Thanks in advance,

SAZ
As per my knowledge Iqama copy is not requested by IRCC. All you need is a company letter and pay slips.

syedshoeb48

Jun 26, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDAH
Dear All,

I need to know Saudi PCC and Medical procedure and requirements . I live in Al Khobar Dammam. Kindly guide me .....
PROCEDURE FOR SAUDI PCC:
Hello,
Please got Canadian embassy and request for a letter which will be addressed to police department. The letter will be arabic, fill in the details in arabia on this letter. Ask help from a person who can write in arabic. After completing the letter visit Ministry of foreign affairs for MOFA stamp. If you dont want to stand in the long queue please visit the shop right in front of the Ministry of foreign affairs. They will get it stamped for you. Once MOFA is done go to take the letter and your id to the police station for finger prints. They should give a date for after 3 weeks to collect the PCC.
Use below link to find the location for your city:
http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2015/08/police-clearance-certificate-saudi.html

MEDICAL FROM KSA: (Go to any of the below doctors they will guide with the requirements. These are authorized doctors by IRCC. No doctors in Khobar, please drive to Dammam.
City: Dammam
Name: Mahmoud Al Hassan
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,(just after Centrepoint Showroom and opposite Extra Showroom),31518
Telephone: +966 13 8900505 (104)
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English

Name: Hussain Ali Al Nezir
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,(just after Centrepoint Showroom and opposite Extra Showroom),31518
Telephone: +966 3 805 0101 (314)
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English

Name: Marwa AlMansy
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,(just after Centrepoint Showroom & opposite Extra Showroom),31518
Telephone: +966138050101 (315)
Spoken Languages: English

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

3zat

Dec 30, 2016
Any one used Quickpay or Tahweel Al Rajhi to transfer cash to Canada please share your experience..much appreciated.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
thanks for your reply but I am asking about a way to transfer funds for settling in Canada
The Best way to transfer the fund to Canada , First you can Carry up-to 10,000/- CAD as cash when you are travelling to Canada.
second make some Traveler Checks up-to 10,000/- CAD.. third if the amount is more than CAD 20K then Prepare the Bank Draft and when you reach Canada just open bank account and deposit into you account. With out Bank account you can't transfer money into Canada.