+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Hello Seniors,

Iam residing in Saudi Arabia under my husbands sponsorship and working as an accountant since last 3.5 years. We are planning to apply for Canada Immigration through EE and found my CRS score more than my husband's. So I will be the Principal applicant.

There is a statement on my Iqama ( Resident ID Card ) and visa on passport saying "Not authorized to work" though it is very common here in Saudi Arabia for expat women to work in corporates and even government officials are aware of this.

Does this make any issue and IRCC will reject my application due to this ? My company is ready to provide me all the required reference letters.

Do we need to provide a copy of Iqama as well along with EE application ?

Are there any applicants here on this forum who applied from Saudi Arabia and IRCC requested them Iqama copy as well ?

Thanks in advance,

SAZ

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
HI EVERY BODY
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME
I RECIEVED MY ITA
AND I HAVE NO IDEA ADOUT HOW TO GET THE POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM SAUDIA ARABIA
WHAT SHOLD IDO??

vickyr019

Sep 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to MOFA and they will give you a letter.
That letter will be provided to Police station for PCC.

essam2000

Sep 18, 2015
hello,
I suggest to send what they call in jawazat "print" instead of Iqama ! it gives more details and "not authorized to work" is not mentioned ...
but be careful you will have a big issue to prove that you are working legally in saudi arabia : this document will be asked by the immigration later!!
good luck

Reactions: Bella00

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Hi!

1. I need a clarification for PCC.

I already have an endorsement letter from my embassy (Philippine Embassy) stating that I need a police clearance for the purpose of Immigrating to Canada and it is already stamped by MOFA. Can I go to the Police Station now in Dammam? Or should I ask Canadian embassy in Riyadh to give me that letter? I didnt get a police clearance yet because I read that the letter should come from the Canadian embassy?

2. Medical

How much is the medical fee in Dar Al Afia Dammam? ANd how long do they usually book you for appointment? Do they have emedical and will they upload the medical results fast?

3. Are there any good studio in Khobar/Dhahran mall where you can have a photo taken for the purpose of Canadian visa?

I'm sorry if I have a lot of questions but I hope you all can help me... THanks! :)

bhanu888

Oct 15, 2016
Hi!

I already have an endorsement letter from my embassy (Philippine Embassy) stating that I need a police clearance for the purpose of Immigrating to Canada and it is already stamped by MOFA. Can I go to the Police Station now in Dammam? Or should I ask Canadian embassy in Riyadh to give me that letter? I didnt get a police clearance yet because I read that the letter should come from the Canadian embassy?
You can go to police station but make sure you translate the letter from MOFA into Arabic. What really matters in PCC is 'No Criminal Record' stamp

2. Medical

How much is the medical fee in Dar Al Afia Dammam? ANd how long do they usually book you for appointment? Do they have emedical and will they upload the medical results fast?
For PA, its around 1200 SR in Riyadh, and for spouse it's 830. Call and check with the hospital regarding appointment and e-medical

3. Are there any good studio in Khobar/Dhahran mall where you can have a photo taken for the purpose of Canadian visa?No idea, but take a copy of CIC photo specification to studio and ask him to ensure the instructions are followed.

I'm sorry if I have a lot of questions but I hope you all can help me... THanks!

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
bhanu888 said:
Hi!

You can go to police station but make sure you translate the letter from MOFA into Arabic. What really matters in PCC is 'No Criminal Record' stamp

2. Medical

For PA, its around 1200 SR in Riyadh, and for spouse it's 830. Call and check with the hospital regarding appointment and e-medical

3. Are there any good studio in Khobar/Dhahran mall where you can have a photo taken for the purpose of Canadian visa?No idea, but take a copy of CIC photo specification to studio and ask him to ensure the instructions are followed.

I'm sorry if I have a lot of questions but I hope you all can help me... THanks!
Thank you sooo much :)

missmalik11

May 7, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Iam residing in Saudi Arabia under my husbands sponsorship and working as an accountant since last 3.5 years. We are planning to apply for Canada Immigration through EE and found my CRS score more than my husband's. So I will be the Principal applicant.

There is a statement on my Iqama ( Resident ID Card ) and visa on passport saying "Not authorized to work" though it is very common here in Saudi Arabia for expat women to work in corporates and even government officials are aware of this.

Does this make any issue and IRCC will reject my application due to this ? My company is ready to provide me all the required reference letters.

Do we need to provide a copy of Iqama as well along with EE application ?

Are there any applicants here on this forum who applied from Saudi Arabia and IRCC requested them Iqama copy as well ?

Thanks in advance,

SAZ

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Hi everyone!

I just received an ITA and would like to do an upfront medical exam in Dar Al Afia Medical Dammam but everytime I call them, they put down the phone and not even let me speak!!! Dammam is the nearest place from Nairiyah and we have time restrictions so I have no other choice but to have my medical there. Do you have any idea how I can get an appointment with them aside from calling them?

Thanks a lot!

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Hi everyone!

I just received an ITA and would like to do an upfront medical exam in Dar Al Afia Medical Dammam but everytime I call them, they put down the phone and not even let me speak!!! Dammam is the nearest place from Nairiyah and we have time restrictions so I have no other choice but to have my medical there. Do you have any idea how I can get an appointment with them aside from calling them?

Thanks a lot!
Keep calling from landline as well as mobile. They will pick at last.

Best of luck.