+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew PR Card

Dec 9, 2009
talili76 today I paid fee for PR renewal online and took the print out of Official Receipt in which I found some columns blanks like client date of birth, client ID poatal code telephone number, shall I have to fill all this before sending it to CIC. And in Client ID which ID I have to write.

talili76

Jan 10, 2015
I didn't write anything on mine but some have so it's up to you. The Client ID is the 8 digit number on the front of your pr.

talili76

Jan 10, 2015
21685 said:
talili76 I have submitted PR renewal form and where and how should I check my status
Make note of the date your application was actually delivered to the CIC office.

You can check your application status on the CIC website. However, it will only be available when they start processing your application. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

You will have to monitor the 'CIC Processing Times' to see up to what date they are processing and if your application falls in that time frame. They update weekly.

PSal

May 18, 2014
Sorry guys, I'm not sure if this is really important bur I have another quick question:

For filling the application form when there is not enough space to enter your info, the instruction states "Use another page if you need more space to list this information.". Does this mean just type everything on a blank page and attach, or it means to print another copy of the page that contains the question and enter the info on that extra page?

thanks for your help!

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,
Do we get a letter of acknowledgement when they start processing the files?
Thanks

Leechina

Mar 18, 2015
Hi everyone,

My application for permanent resident card renewal has gone into secondary processing.
I don't have a copy of application but I think there are few mistakes on my application.
I had a rough draft with me.
1. Port of entry was calgary and I have written Calgary but province British Columbia.....I don't know how it happened.
2. There is one day error in entry date of my wife.
3. I am not sure about the counting of dates too.
4. My daughter went with us to USA by road and that time passport his passport was expired.We didn't notice that .Also CBSA officers on USA border didn't notice that.They even gave him I94 on the same passport .he went and came back after a day on the same passport.
What should I do with so many mistakes?
These were not intentional but are they dangerous?Huh
I am very very nervous.
Should I withdraw my application or continue?If I continue,what can be the consequences?
If I withdraw,will I be allowed to?And how many days it takes averagely to withdraw an application.
Please please help me .....answer my questions anyone?