+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected WP

abbyanehh

Feb 9, 2024
Hi!

Can anyone enlighten me of the below reasons of my Temporary WP rejection?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work
you seek.

My current position is Purchasing Manager (Restaurants) and I had given a contract for Food Attendant.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hi!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work
you seek.

My current position is Purchasing Manager (Restaurants) and I had given a contract for Food Attendant.
Order GCMS notes. These are the generic refusal reasons.

Reactions: abbyanehh

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
GCMS will take a minimum of 30 working days.
Can I reapply immediately for Temporary WP?
You can do whatever you want. Do you know what you are going to change in your application to make it stronger?

abbyanehh

Feb 9, 2024
To be honest, I don’t have any idea. I think, I also don't have any chance to request for GCMS since I’m outside Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To be honest, I don’t have any idea. I think, I also don't have any chance to request for GCMS since I’m outside Canada
You don't have to be in Canada to request GCMS notes.

Reactions: abbyanehh

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi!

you seek.

Are you applying for an extension? Or is this for the initial work permit application? Has your prospective employer applied for LMIA?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi!

you seek.

if you are currently a purchasing manager moving to a food attendant would be a significant downgrade in your career which is likely why there is concern that this move is purely based on immigration

abbyanehh

Feb 9, 2024
This is Initial WP Application.
My prospective employer has LMIA available.
I applied thru a recruitment agency but when I received the result and ask them for further explanation, they can’t answer me and initiated to reapply again.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied thru a recruitment agency but when I received the result and ask them for further explanation, they can’t answer me and initiated to reapply again.
Order GCMS notes but most likely because you don’t have experience to do the job. You are experienced as a Manager and the job is for a server.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

abbyanehh

Feb 9, 2024
Thank you. I already processed my GCMS request.
This is really stressful

I am really scared that if I reapply again, I might receive a rejection again.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
How your employer got a LMIA for a server position is beyond me

Reactions: YVR123

abbyanehh

Feb 9, 2024
Career wise, yes it’s a downgrade. But Salary wise, the Food Attendant’s salary is much better than my current salary now.
My current role is good by its name only.