File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you think that socio-economic factor fits in my profile??
Yes, it does from IRCC's perspective. If you are applying with your entire family, you'll spend a considerable amount of your savings on your trip to Canada. Also, IRCC may have concerns that you and your family have plans to remain in Canada long term given socio-economic factors in your home country / opportunities for higher income in Canada.

Reactions: Naturgrl

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Someone told me I should reapply after 4-5 months from refusal for safe side is that ok or not??
If you plan on attending the workshop you. Would need to apply before the workshop starts with enough time to make travel arrangements. Is your employer paying for the workshop? When is the workshop and what type of workshop is this? This will determine if you should be applying to travel for business.

Reactions: Naturgrl
Feb 17, 2022
Hi. I am new here from the Philippines. I applied for a visitor visa last Nov 2021 and got a refusal letter last Feb 12. Reasons provided for refusal were family ties in the Canada and country of residence, current employment status and limited employment prospects in the country of residence. Any ideas for possible reasons for this refusal? I have my uncle in Toronto and he provided me with invitation letter, proof of financial capacity, ID. I am also currently employed for 2 yrs and has provided payslips and COE. Had completed all necessary documents asked before submitting the application.

Romeo4412

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Hi. I am new here from the Philippines. I applied for a visitor visa last Nov 2021 and got a refusal letter last Feb 12. Reasons provided for refusal were family ties in the Canada and country of residence, current employment status and limited employment prospects in the country of residence. Any ideas for possible reasons for this refusal? I have my uncle in Toronto and he provided me with invitation letter, proof of financial capacity, ID. I am also currently employed for 2 yrs and has provided payslips and COE. Had completed all necessary documents asked before submitting the application.
Even I got same reason and refused. I applied on October. Which date you applied on November? If possible gather additional information and reapply….

Feb 17, 2022
Even I got same reason and refused. I applied on October. Which date you applied on November? If possible gather additional information and reapply….
I applied Nov 26, 2021, bio taken Nov 29. What was the reason for your visit visa? I selected reunite with family members since the tourism was not an option by that time. What supporting documents do you think I can provide once I reapply?

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
I applied Nov 26, 2021, bio taken Nov 29. What was the reason for your visit visa? I selected reunite with family members since the tourism was not an option by that time. What supporting documents do you think I can provide once I reapply?
Is you are doing permanent job and how much savings do you show??

Feb 17, 2022
Is you are doing permanent job and how much savings do you show??
I am a permanent full time employee and works as Senior Associate working for the same company for 2 yrs. I had around CAD5900 for 2 weeks itinerary. I had previous travel history as well and visited 10 countries already for numerous times. 2 amongst them has provided me visa.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Order GCMS notes to find full reasons.

How long was your visit and did you show enough funds for the length of time?
Did you provide an employment letter with approval for a vacation?
What family (parents, spouse, children) do you have in your home country? If none, ties are weak.
Show important reason to travel? What did invitation letter say?

Feb 17, 2022
Proposed itinerary was for 2 weeks. Funds declared was around CAD5900. Employment documents provided were only COE and payslips. It didn’t specify in the IRCC that it is required to have a letter provided with holiday approval. I am single and my parents live here in the Philippines which was specified in the form. Lastly, for the invitation letter it’s just simply to reunite with the family members in Canada and for tourism purposes.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Proposed itinerary was for 2 weeks. Funds declared was around CAD5900. Employment documents provided were only COE and payslips. It didn’t specify in the IRCC that it is required to have a letter provided with holiday approval. I am single and my parents live here in the Philippines which was specified in the form. Lastly, for the invitation letter it’s just simply to reunite with the family members in Canada and for tourism purposes.
You are not reuniting with family members as an uncle is not considered immediate or extended family. You are going for tourism purposes. An employment letter with holiday approval shows that you intend to return home. You have travel to the US, UK, NZ or AUS - that is considered travel history but wasn’t in your reason for refusal.

The issue is that you are single so no ties to home country. Funds may be low once you pay for airfare, insurance etc. Also a two week itinerary and the possibility you may have to quarantine if test positive doesn’t leave much for funds. Assume you are fully vaccinated.

Apply for GCMS notes for full reasons.

Feb 17, 2022
You are not reuniting with family members as an uncle is not considered immediate or extended family. You are going for tourism purposes. An employment letter with holiday approval shows that you intend to return home. You have travel to the US, UK, NZ or AUS - that is considered travel history but wasn’t in your reason for refusal.

The issue is that you are single so no ties to home country. Funds may be low once you pay for airfare, insurance etc. Also a two week itinerary and the possibility you may have to quarantine if test positive doesn’t leave much for funds. Assume you are fully vaccinated.

Apply for GCMS notes for full reasons.
Do you think it is better to reapply for tourism purposes? If so, given I have accomplished docs like COE with LOA approval, what other docs you think will help me convince the visa officer that I will go back to my country? Hm money do you think is enough to be in my account for a 2 week vacation? Considering I am fully vaccinated and will get an insurance that covers covid.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you think it is better to reapply for tourism purposes? If so, given I have accomplished docs like COE with LOA approval, what other docs you think will help me convince the visa officer that I will go back to my country? Hm money do you think is enough to be in my account for a 2 week vacation? Considering I am fully vaccinated and will get an insurance that covers covid.
Order GCMS notes to know full reasons. You are applying for tourism but can include a letter of invitation from your uncle. What did the letter say?

Don’t know what LOA is but assume it is an employment letter stating you work for the company and will continue to work for the company following your vacation. You are single so you have no ties other than your job so you must show this. Once you pay for airfare and insurance, how much money do you have? If only a couple thousand dollars then you need more funds. There is no set amount but you want a health bank account.

Dec 14, 2021
What countries have you visited?