+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hi, I said No to both of them because my passport was seized. I'm not sure if I was supposed to say Yes to the first question as another user mentioned Yes but I still got my RTD. From my understanding, it'll be No because it's not in your possession.

Thank you!
I agree with you. How long does it take to get your RTD? Was it urgent or regular?

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi Guys,
I mailed my application for RTD in January 2022 and have not received anything. How could I follow up? Is there any phone number to call them?
I appreciated your advice.

Shahid@123

Mar 9, 2023
Hi Mates,
I applied for myself and my kid 9.5 years old , i got my RTD in 20 days but my kid still waiting once called or webforms , their reply is always same its flagged and urgent but i don't get it please help me i applied since May 2023.

My mother is sick i need to travel i cant able to travel without my kid.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Mates,
I applied for myself and my kid 9.5 years old , i got my RTD in 20 days but my kid still waiting once called or webforms , their reply is always same its flagged and urgent but i don't get it please help me i applied since May 2023.

My mother is sick i need to travel i cant able to travel without my kid.
Travel where?

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I called them today and they told me that my travel documents should be just sent out for printing. I applied in January
Does someone know how long it takes ? Just printing ?

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
I called them today and they told me that my travel documents should be just sent out for printing. I applied in January
Have you apply for urgent application?
I applied last month and still in process.

Ezzo90

Jan 12, 2019
I am reapplying for a travel document as I gave up waiting for my first application to process after 18 months.
I want to mail it out today but I saw some comments from folks saying that they mail it to Gatineau directly for faster processing
Is that different than:
Centralized Network – Certificate of Identity Section – Crémazie 6th Floor (OSC)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
If it is different can someone share which address best to send the application to
Thanks

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi,
May I ask you which phone number did you call?

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
I am reapplying for a travel document as I gave up waiting for my first application to process after 18 months.
I want to mail it out today but I saw some comments from folks saying that they mail it to Gatineau directly for faster processing
Is that different than:
Centralized Network – Certificate of Identity Section – Crémazie 6th Floor (OSC)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
If it is different can someone share which address best to send the application to
Thanks
Mail it to the address mentioned on the application. As it keep changing. it's important to be aligned with the address they mentioned in the application so you avoid any delays or any kind of application loss.
Good luck.