Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
I send my renewal application beginning of September (a little over a month now) but it is still not showing online. How long does it take to start to show the status online ?

Thanks for your help

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mailed Application on Sept.22nd 2014
Received Application on Sept 26th.
Processing on Oct 2nd.
Received new PR card in mail on Oct 7th 2014.

--URGENT RENEWAL--
8)

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi basharar, Not sure how many days it'll take for them to finish processing. I browsed thro the forum and it is not consistent. I am due to travel soon. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
our PRs are in the mail, Ecase shows complete, wishing the best of luck to everyone here. :D

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my PR delivered on 17th Oct.
So the actual time to process PR renewal is 142 days and not 162 days as shown in the cic website.

Siraprapha

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hi Meeru,

They received my app on Aug 29th. It's urgent request with proof of travel. I have not received my card nor see the status online.
What is your travel date? Wow they did your app so fast!

Asa22

Oct 27, 2014
Re: Recent PR renewal July 2014 Timeline

Hi all
I sent my application for renewal pr card and they received on begining of july . But still ecas isn't show my application .. It seems its not in process yet . Its almost 4 month !! I'v checked the website and they are working on application received up to 30th may im so worry is there anyone in same situation ?

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siraprapha said:
Hi Meeru,

They received my app on Aug 29th. It's urgent request with proof of travel. I have not received my card nor see the status online.
What is your travel date? Wow they did your app so fast!
My travel date was 1.5 months of application. yours?

Asa22

Oct 27, 2014
I sent my application for renewal pr card and they received on begining of july . But still ecas isn't show my application online ! It seems its not in process yet . Its almost 4 month !! I'v checked the website and they are working on application received up to 3th jun im so worry is there any one that sent on july ? How long does it takes for proccessing ? Its growing to 172 days now

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Asa22 said:
I sent my application for renewal pr card and they received on begining of july . But still ecas isn't show my application online ! It seems its not in process yet . Its almost 4 month !! I'v checked the website and they are working on application received up to 3th jun im so worry is there any one that sent on july ? How long does it takes for proccessing ? Its growing to 172 days now
I saw that 169 last week. So 3 days per week. Soon it will be one year.

baba1234

Aug 4, 2011
Dear forum members i have a question in my mind as i came to know here that one can apply for PR renewal

6 months before it expires, is it true. My card is going to expire in April 2015 so can I apply for PR renewal

now and ask for urgent renewal as i am planning to go back home in December/Jan 2015.

valp

Nov 5, 2014
Guys,

When you apply for renewal, do you receive your new PR cards by email?

I applied for my Mom's PR card renewal in June and now the status is In Process.
There is a link to click on to see details about the process and when I look at the details of the DECISION MADE status it reads:

DECISION MADE
Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. You will be informed of the decision.
If your application is approved, you will be notified by mail within four weeks and invited to pick up your card at the CIC office closest to you.
If your application is rejected, you will be notified of the decision by mail.

Hence, it tells me that my Mom needs to go pick up the card from the CIC office. I don't see an option to get it mailed to the home address.
And I am really concerned because my Mom is currently out of the country.

What is your experience?

Asa22

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Valp
As i know the majority of pr card will mailed directly to applicant ,however, in some cases, they ask you to pick up your card at a local office. If so, bring her passport and the original documents she sent when she applied. If she dosn't pick up her card within 180 days, the card will be destroyed and she will has to re-apply.
If she cannot come on the day of her pre-set appointment, she can pick-up her card after that date. She might however, encounter a longer wait. contact immigratin call center to make sure again.
If she is outside canada and her pr card has expired , she need to apply for travel document from a Canadian visa office abroad ! (Requirement meet residency obligation 730 days in last 5 years)
So, what date of june did they receive her application for renewal?