+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PR Visa from CHC Islamabad under fast track

jojobaba

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
aoa Asim

And yes, whoever of you wants to enjoy nice food cooked by me, please be my guest. The condition is that you will have to come to Lahore :).
So be ready for a nice food as I am from Lahore and 5 minutes away from PC !!!!!!!!!! Just kiding B happy and wish u all the best.

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Hello asim gujjar,
congratulation dear. U r really lucky, got through this process so quickly. In fact they had ur previous history while u were in USA. so u got security clearance very quickly. second thing is ur carrier as a cook in a 5 star hotel :)
Wish u good luck.
I am also a Gujjar. If possible contact me. I have own hotel business.my e.mail is chmasood@hotmail.com

optimistic1

Mar 16, 2009
Thanks guys for the well wishes. So sorry I could not respond earlier as a few committments have kept me away from the forum from the last few days. In fact, I have been busy like hell sorting out the logsitcs things for my expected travel to Charlottetown by the end of August. I have also resigned from PC today as, by contract, I was required to give a notice of one month. Friends and relatives are all the time visiting and inviting my wife and I before we leave the country. I am sad I am going to leave such lovely people with whom I have enjoyed many years of my life but this is life and life goes on. To answer a few questions;

aanbaan,
Thanks for letting me know about this. I fully agree that I might need the IELTS result card again if in future I pursue for doing some university level courses in Canada.

FutureCanadian,
It took approximately two weeks to get the passports back.

aamer43,
I went to Dr. Aamer Iqbal. The only reason I chose him is because Aamer Iqbal is the name of my best friend also :). Medical procedure went smooth. This started with filling out the forms they gave to me to fill out for me and my wife. Then the doctor did general checkup, including eye sight, blood pressure, weight etc. He found out that my sight for the right eye was not 6/6. He only said I should start using spectacles. Nothing else. Then they took the urine and blood sample. Then came the x-rays. Overall, it went smooth.

Ra00,
Yes, I mentioned my email address in my PR form. But they did not sent the passport request via email.

jojobaba,
You are most welcome to come and visit me anytime, if you feel like :).

gujjar,
Nice to know about you. I will certainly send you an email. Are you from Lahore? I am originally from Faisalabad but living in Lahore.

See you next time guys.
Asim Gujjar.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
You certainly don't write like a cook. You write like a well educated person. Your English certainly will help you go a long way! It is quite inspirational to read about your case and to know how somebody who believes in himself and has confidence can move against all odds despite all criticism from his social circle and others!

All the best.

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Dear Asim,

You just forgot mentioning my name in your collective reply to so many messages? I posted specifically asking for your contact number and even tried last friday at PC hotel number to locate you. Please contact/write for further discussions. Thank you.

Manj
0300-5090080

optimistic1 said:
Thanks guys for the well wishes. So sorry I could not respond earlier as a few committments have kept me away from the forum from the last few days. In fact, I have been busy like hell sorting out the logsitcs things for my expected travel to Charlottetown by the end of August. I have also resigned from PC today as, by contract, I was required to give a notice of one month. Friends and relatives are all the time visiting and inviting my wife and I before we leave the country. I am sad I am going to leave such lovely people with whom I have enjoyed many years of my life but this is life and life goes on. To answer a few questions;

aanbaan,
Thanks for letting me know about this. I fully agree that I might need the IELTS result card again if in future I pursue for doing some university level courses in Canada.

FutureCanadian,
It took approximately two weeks to get the passports back.

aamer43,
I went to Dr. Aamer Iqbal. The only reason I chose him is because Aamer Iqbal is the name of my best friend also :). Medical procedure went smooth. This started with filling out the forms they gave to me to fill out for me and my wife. Then the doctor did general checkup, including eye sight, blood pressure, weight etc. He found out that my sight for the right eye was not 6/6. He only said I should start using spectacles. Nothing else. Then they took the urine and blood sample. Then came the x-rays. Overall, it went smooth.

Ra00,
Yes, I mentioned my email address in my PR form. But they did not sent the passport request via email.

jojobaba,
You are most welcome to come and visit me anytime, if you feel like :).

gujjar,
Nice to know about you. I will certainly send you an email. Are you from Lahore? I am originally from Faisalabad but living in Lahore.

See you next time guys.
Asim Gujjar.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
asim AOA
hope u fine n doing well
i sent my passport almost 3 weeks back to chc islamabad but no reply yet.
did they send ur pps back by tcs and delivered at your house?
was it COD (cash on delivery) and u paid tcs when they delivered pps.
thank andgood luck for ur future life.
shanbaba

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanbaba: hopefully we both should get the PPs back this coming week. I believe the delay was because of the leaves in between. Inshallah few more moments of wait.....

shanbaba said:
asim
i am waitng for ur reply,
please.
shanbaba

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
shanbaba said:
asim AOA
hope u fine n doing well
i sent my passport almost 3 weeks back to chc islamabad but no reply yet.
did they send ur pps back by tcs and delivered at your house?
was it COD (cash on delivery) and u paid tcs when they delivered pps.
thank andgood luck for ur future life.
shanbaba.
CHC always send passport through TCS and shall be delivered at your house or they will will hold for collection and shall call you. It shall be COD

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
future canadian
did u send ur pps thru tcs, did u prepaid for return of pps or expecting COD , as i do.
asim please rejoin.
shanbaba

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanbaba: I did not send the prepaid envelope as TCS told that they will deliver the return mail on COD basis. Although CHC mentions this in PHEP letter but no one does it as TCS does it on COD basis only. Optimist has mentioned in his mail that it took two week for him to get the PPs back. In my case its now 19days (13 working days actually, PPs recevied by CHC on 22nd Jul in the morning). So I hope to receive them this week before Friday (14 Aug when all offices will be clsoed). It is important to check when were your PPs received by CHC ? Also have your online case status changed ?

shanbaba said:
future canadian
did u send ur pps thru tcs, did u prepaid for return of pps or expecting COD , as i do.
asim please rejoin.
shanbaba

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
FutureCanadian did you recived passport request through email ?
and secondly did they asked additionally to update the 3-6 months bank statement?
What proof of funds did you provided them at the time of submitting full application?

Thanking you in advance :)