+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PR Visa from CHC Islamabad under fast track

optimistic1

Mar 16, 2009
I have been a quite visitor of this forum since many months. Today is my first post which I am posting because I have received PR visa from CHC Islamabad under fast track and would like to thank you all for great contribution to this website. Below is my NOC and timeline.

NOC 6242 (Cooks). I have been a cook in Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore from the last eight years.

Initial Application to CIO = 17 February, 2009
Approval from CIO = 8 March, 2009
Full Application to CHC Islamabad = 6 April, 2009
AOR From CHC Islamabad = 25 April, 2009
Medical Request = 19 May, 2009
Passport Request = 21 June, 2009
PR Visa Received = 15 July, 2009
Total Processing Time = 5 months

I am planning to leave for Prince Edward Island (Canada) by the end of August. I came to know that there are many opportunities for Cooks in Prince Edward Island.

Good luck with your applications. Good bye.

Asim Gujjar

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimistic1,
Congratulations and Best of Luck in your "New found Land".
Hope to visit you one day in Prince Edward Island (Canada) for a heavy and spicy Lunch.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
how about throwing a party to all of us CHC Islamabad applicants in PC Lahore ;)... kidding. many congratulations and good luck for your future life in canada :)

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Congratulations on your good fortune and the short processing time.

The Islamabad Visa Office & the officers are so wonderfully fast. I LOVE them. I wish they would all move to the Singapore Visa Office.

Hey....Singapore Visa Office......GET A MOVE ON IT ALREADY!!!!

Just venting off steam and hating the constant anxiety and uncertainty. Please tell me where to get the most potent "chill pill".

Good luck to all! God Bless you all.

Topazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......snoring.....from the long wait

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
optimistic1 said:
I have been a quite visitor of this forum since many months. Today is my first post which I am posting because I have received PR visa from CHC Islamabad under fast track and would like to thank you all for great contribution to this website. Below is my NOC and timeline.

NOC 6242 (Cooks). I have been a cook in Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore from the last eight years.

Initial Application to CIO = 17 February, 2009
Approval from CIO = 8 March, 2009
Full Application to CHC Islamabad = 6 April, 2009
AOR From CHC Islamabad = 25 April, 2009
Medical Request = 19 May, 2009
Passport Request = 21 June, 2009
PR Visa Received = 15 July, 2009
Total Processing Time = 5 months

I am planning to leave for Prince Edward Island (Canada) by the end of August. I came to know that there are many opportunities for Cooks in Prince Edward Island.

Good luck with your applications. Good bye.

Asim Gujjar
Congratulations! It seems that you are the first one who received the PR Visa under Fast Track from Islamabad. I am really impressed by the timings of ISB-CHC.

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waoooo amazing speed at CHC Islamabad. Congratulations Gujar Bro and wish u a happy, successful and prosperous life in Canada. Cheers:)

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Congratulations.....I wonder why CHC Isl is taking so long in our cases......UK Immigration doesnt not vary time-line from case to case..... Almost all the applicants are reponded with-in the same given time-line except for few.

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asim Gujjar,

Congratulations! We all are so happy for your success. Best of luck with new life in Canada. You know, earth is round and one day we all will see eachother someday somewhere.

Best regards,