Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asim Gujjar (optimistic1)

congratulation

super fast process

best of luck for ur life in canada

Dilawer

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Asim please inform us that when did you receive your original IELTS test result back. We have received our original dox from CHC but they havn't given us our IELTS test result.

waiting for your response

Honeydew

May 8, 2009
Congratulation!

Wish you the best of luck in your new life in Canada. So happy to know that one by one, we're all get that golden ticket....: )

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
dear asim congrats.
i also have to send passports and rprf with bank statment.
pl advise me,
1 where u pay rprf. standard charted?
2 how u send passports. through tcs or fedex visa service center or any of their branches.
3 did u send bank statment only or any latter from bank for balance also.
4 how many days it took to return ur stamped passports
5 did u recv orignal ielts result back with this, (u send earlier)
ur email folder is full, pl clean it for messages to come.
ur desnination provice is i coool place.
allah hafiz
shanbaba

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
asim, i am also interested to know of your points breakdown. would you mind sharing this with us? thanks.

optimistic1

Mar 16, 2009
Thank you all very much. At the same time, please accept my apologies as I could not reply earlier, reason being, I don't have access to internet while I am at work. In response to a few questions;

1. No, I did not receive my original IELTS result back from CHC Islamabad.
2. I paid RPRF at standard chartered.
3. I used TCS to send my passports to CHC.
4. I sent bank statement only.
5. It took approximately two weeks to get the passports back.
6. My IELTS score was 12.
7. The breakdown of my points is;

Age = 10
Education = 20 (I did BA from Pakistan and went to USA to live with my uncle. In USA, I completed college level programs in Cooking)
Experience = 21
Wife's Education (BA) = 4
Language = 12
Total Points = 67

When I applied, lots of people in my social circle and at my work place criticised and some even made fun that I would not be able to make it through the process because I am a Cook. Also, this profession is not well regarded in Pakistan. But for me, this has been a passion to learn Cooking and work for a five star hotel. I am planning to complete the advanced level Cooking programs in Canada to step up and get myself involved into more diversified role as a Chef and then Head Chef.

I am thankful to you all again. I will keep visiting this forum on and off and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. And yes, whoever of you wants to enjoy nice food cooked by me, please be my guest. The condition is that you will have to come to Lahore :).

Take care,
Asim Gujjar.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
@optimistic1

My queries :
1>When u were done with ur medicals?
2>After how many days u recieved PPR+RPRF Request from CHC after medicals?
3>How they send request for PPR+RPRF,through email or mail?
4>Thats important for me, did they ask you to provide Bank Statement in the Request for PPR+RPRF?

Kindly respond to these queries,

aamer43

May 6, 2009
I wonder why is CHC not returning original IELTS test results.........Asim has done from all stages and even then he has not been given back him IELTS test result.....

Asim are u going to write CHC for your IELTS test result ??

optimistic1

Mar 16, 2009
Imran,

1. I was able to get an appointment only after four days after receiving the medical request.
2. After doing medical, it took 29 days to receive the PPR.
3. I did not receive the PPR request through e-mail.
4. They did not ask me to provide the bank statement with PPR.

Aamer,

I received something which is more important to me as compared to IELTS result card i.e. PR Visa. I am not going to write to CHC to return my IELTS result. I am not much concerned about this and don't think I would need it again, at least in near future. Secondly, I think this is upto the discretion of CHC if or not they want to return the original document or not. This gives us no chance to complain.

Take care,
Asim Gujjar.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
optimistic1 said:
I am not much concerned about this and don't think I would need it again, at least in near future.
you may need in case you plan to study in Canada. Some universities may ask for it. You can write to British council to send fresh copies directly to your institute
Secondly, I think this is upto the discretion of CHC if or not they want to return the original document or not. This gives us no chance to complain. absolutely correct. it is upto their discretion to return anything or not. there is no provision to return. if they don't return anything apart from your passports, you cannot complain

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Congratulations on your success. Wish you success in new life at Canada. Could you please post your personal email? Thanks.

Man J.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimistic: Congrats on getting the PR Visa. I am also waiting for the Visa issuance from CHC Islamabad. How many days after they returned your passports after submitting them....would be gratfeul for your reply.. Jazak Allah

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Asim can you pls tell that which doctor did u go for your medical test, also if u share your medical experience.

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asim
did you mention your email ID in your forms of PR....if yes then isn't it amazing that you didn't receive PPR via email???