+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received eCOPR, but photo and address are still In Review?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
As I said before really depends a lot on various factors, for instance look at weather these days, have you read about 20 vehicles pile up yesterday...
Don't worry sometimes it takes less you never know....
yeah i hope he will get it soon. we contacted the MP last friday. and the caseworker will let us know sometime this week. Hopefully soon though.

Reactions: Taran D

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
No sir. If you read the instructions on the screen carefully, it clearly says once you declare that you are in Canada they will issue the COPR. After that, they will review your address and photo to process your PR card.
How come it take you so fast to recieved PR card only a month. my husband copr december 28/2023 and now march 6 still waiting for PR card to arrive in the mail. its almost 3 months. some people take 65 days but never seen one fast as yours only 30 days. and they all in calgary v.o. my husband is Etobicoke VO

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
My photo is still in review. However, my address changed to accepted by IRCC last week when I had my first GU on my PR card application. A few days after the first GU I got an email saying my photo has been rejected and I need to upload a new one, so I did that recently. Hopefully, my PR card will get shipped out soon now.
Did you recieved your PR card yet.

Aamari

Feb 13, 2024
I think it all depends on location and officer. One officer can be very efficient and work on multiple files in a day and maybe another will only do one. It depends on case load too, per each location. Calgary, from what I've read has extremely fast processing times! I have seen people get their EcoPR and a week or two later they have their PR cards! There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to any of it! Our office in Montreal, we have been waiting 20 months for our application to be finished (inland spousal) Got EcoPR a month ago and both the photo and address are still "in review with IRCC" Our file is closed and accepted in the tracker. No updates and no Card. We have a trip in the end of June but will be applying for a PRTD if we don't have the card at that time.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
I think it all depends on location and officer. One officer can be very efficient and work on multiple files in a day and maybe another will only do one. It depends on case load too, per each location. Calgary, from what I've read has extremely fast processing times! I have seen people get their EcoPR and a week or two later they have their PR cards! There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to any of it! Our office in Montreal, we have been waiting 20 months for our application to be finished (inland spousal) Got EcoPR a month ago and both the photo and address are still "in review with IRCC" Our file is closed and accepted in the tracker. No updates and no Card. We have a trip in the end of June but will be applying for a PRTD if we don't have the card at that time.
I hope that is the case.

Reactions: Aamari

Aamari

Feb 13, 2024
UPDATE! Got my husband's PR card today! ecoPR received on March 1st. The card was processed through Sydney NS. Our last Office was Montreal. On the Portal, the picture still says "in review with IRCC" for both photo and address. In the tracker, the last update was March 4th, when it was closed and nothing has changed since then...I checked every day multiple times like a lunatic!

Reactions: Tong tong

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
UPDATE! Got my husband's PR card today! ecoPR received on March 1st. The card was processed through Sydney NS. Our last Office was Montreal. On the Portal, the picture still says "in review with IRCC" for both photo and address. In the tracker, the last update was March 4th, when it was closed and nothing has changed since then...I checked every day multiple times like a lunatic!
Anyway just checked my email and got an update. the MP message me and she called the IRCC and was told they mailed out the PR card to my husband last thursday March 14th. and today is March 19th we still didnt recieved it. does it take 1 week to recieve it. and she say the case is closed.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Anyway just checked my email and got an update. the MP message me and she called the IRCC and was told they mailed out the PR card to my husband last thursday March 14th. and today is March 19th we still didnt recieved it. does it take 1 week to recieve it. and she say the case is closed.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Guess what?? Good New. My husband recieved his PR CARD yesterday. finally!! yayyy. we been checking the mail box everyday and the MP already told us they mailed it out to us on March 14th which is last thursday and yesterday March 21th we recieved it. its from Etobicoke office. took 1 week to arrived. anyway the wait is over. Just make it on time we are planing to go back to his country in 2 weeks. and the portal still say Picture in review with IRCC so rediculous.
have his copr on December 28th,2023 and PR card on March 21th, 2024

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Processing time is 15 days now. My wife’s card is already here
Guess what?? Good New. My husband recieved his PR CARD yesterday. finally!! yayyy. we been checking the mail box everyday and the MP already told us they mailed it out to us on March 14th which is last thursday and yesterday March 21th we recieved it. its from Etobicoke office. took 1 week to arrived. anyway the wait is over. Just make it on time we are planing to go back to his country in 2 weeks. and the portal still say Picture in review with IRCC so rediculous.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
As I said before really depends a lot on various factors, for instance look at weather these days, have you read about 20 vehicles pile up yesterday...
Don't worry sometimes it takes less you never know....

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
We received the ECOPR in Dec 19th. She received her card. I am still waiting on mine.
Check this website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

here you can find the approximate time for new cards and renewals.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
That's very normal, lots of thing play a part, say for instance IRCC posts it on time but Canada Post is not delivering it for any reason like weather and likewise. So just give it a while....

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Processing time is 15 days now. My wife’s card is already here