+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received eCOPR, but photo and address are still In Review?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Processing time is 15 days now. My wife’s card is already here
What date and month your wife have her pr card?? my husband have his copr and sin number and health card. and service Canada told him it will arrive in the mail in 7 weeks which is around 42 days. and i google it it say exactly the same. what date your wife have her copr?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
We received the ECOPR in Dec 19th. She received her card. I am still waiting on mine.
Check this website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

here you can find the approximate time for new cards and renewals.
ite: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
this website you're given me is not right. this is application for sponsership and it said it will take 12 months. we already have everything just waiting for the actual PR card. this link is incorrect. all i know is after your copr it will take 42 days to arrive at your mailing address or 7 weeks.

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
ite: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
this website you're given me is not right. this is application for sponsership and it said it will take 12 months. we already have everything just waiting for the actual PR card. this link is incorrect. all i know is after your copr it will take 42 days to arrive at your mailing address or 7 weeks.
It is your particular case does not mean applies to everyone....

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
It is your particular case does not mean applies to everyone....
this is from the IRCC website. after you recieved your copr. the PR card should be mail to you within 7 to 8 weeks. not like people say in here 7 weeks after they mail out your PR card. it doesnt make sense. it doesnt take 7 weeks to arrive within canada. the most is 10 days all over canada or 5 days.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
this is from the IRCC website. after you recieved your copr. the PR card should be mail to you within 7 to 8 weeks. not like people say in here 7 weeks after they mail out your PR card. it doesnt make sense. it doesnt take 7 weeks to arrive within canada. the most is 10 days all over canada or 5 days.
IRCC themselves say to wait for 6 weeks AFTER card is mailed out - https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=720&top=4

Not sure why you think "after you recieved your copr. the PR card should be mail to you within 7 to 8 weeks"

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Some people report them still in review even after getting PR card. Don't worry until you get an email to upload pic again.
My husband recieved his copr on december 28/2023 and still now March 1/2024 and still didnt recieve his PR card yet. i went to my MP for help yesterday and they say they will call the IRCC and will let me know next week. the IRCC site said should recieve it in 7 to 8 weeks. after 8 weeks you can do the Solemm Declaration application for lost or stolen card. but someone telling me have to take 7 or 8 weeks after they mail out the PR card. but that doesnt make any sense why take 7 weeks in the mail.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
IRCC themselves say to wait for 6 weeks AFTER card is mailed out - https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=720&top=4

Not sure why you think "after you recieved your copr. the PR card should be mail to you within 7 to 8 weeks"
yes that's what i think . but other member in here told me it take 7 or 8 weeks after they mail it out to you.. does it make sense at all. it took 7 weeks in the mail to send to you. and they sent me the link and it said that. but i use other website it says otherwise. so all website says different things . and make everyone so confused. THIS IS WHAT I THINK LIKE YOU... "AFTER WE RECIEVED COPR. THE PR CARD SHOULD BE MAIL TO YOU WITH 7 TO 8 WEEKS."

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My husband recieved his copr on december 28/2023 and still now March 1/2024 and still didnt recieve his PR card yet. i went to my MP for help yesterday and they say they will call the IRCC and will let me know next week. the IRCC site said should recieve it in 7 to 8 weeks. after 8 weeks you can do the Solemm Declaration application for lost or stolen card. but someone telling me have to take 7 or 8 weeks after they mail out the PR card. but that doesnt make any sense why take 7 weeks in the mail.
That's very normal, lots of thing play a part, say for instance IRCC posts it on time but Canada Post is not delivering it for any reason like weather and likewise. So just give it a while....

Reactions: Tong tong

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
That's very normal, lots of thing play a part, say for instance IRCC posts it on time but Canada Post is not delivering it for any reason like weather and likewise. So just give it a while....
BUT does that really take 8 weeks. i mean i can understand most take 10 days within canada it's not international.

Harrygill001

Dec 19, 2023
eCOPR = Jan 03, 2024 (uploaded mailing address and photo on the same date).
eCOPR issued at Calgary IRCC
Photo Status = "In review with IRCC"

It's been two months since I'm waiting for my PR Card. On IRCC website, processing time for first PR Card is 35 days.

Is there anything I can do?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023

It's been two months since I'm waiting for my PR Card. On IRCC website, processing time for first PR Card is 35 days.

There is nothing much you can do. my husband have his copr on december 28/2023 and is still waiting more than 2 months. you can contact you MP or call IRCC that is my lawyer suggested. he cant even do anything faster. calling the IRCC and MP just let you know what the situation is and the processing. they can see it from their end. or you can link your application to your CKEG . the portal can not tell you anything. it just say photo under review. but some people contact MP and have recieved the PR card in 2 weeks. well my MP will let me know next week.

Reactions: Harrygill001

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

try to link PR card application to your GcKey account, if not done already

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Reactions: Ninasax

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
BUT does that really take 8 weeks. i mean i can understand most take 10 days within canada it's not international.
As I said before really depends a lot on various factors, for instance look at weather these days, have you read about 20 vehicles pile up yesterday...
Don't worry sometimes it takes less you never know....