+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received eCOPR, but photo and address are still In Review?

May 19, 2023
Hey all, I recently had my PR application approved, and received my eCOPR. However, when I access the PR Confirmation Portal, my photo and address are still showing as "In Review with IRCC". How is this possible?
I thought first the photo and address needed to be approved before eCOPR.

PaulAbhik23121989

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Hey all, I recently had my PR application approved, and received my eCOPR. However, when I access the PR Confirmation Portal, my photo and address are still showing as "In Review with IRCC". How is this possible?
it is possible. IRCC takes time to change the status of your photo and address after you declare your status in Canada and upon receiving your eCOPR. Nothing to worry about it!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Some people report them still in review even after getting PR card. Don't worry until you get an email to upload pic again.

Reactions: Tong tong

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I literally got my PR card last week and my Wife's PR card came this week and the portal still says address and photo in review.

Also, the portal says the COPR would be available to download for the first 30 days (I believe). I can still download mine 115 days after.

Reactions: Chaan and cz999

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
My photo is still in review. However, my address changed to accepted by IRCC last week when I had my first GU on my PR card application. A few days after the first GU I got an email saying my photo has been rejected and I need to upload a new one, so I did that recently. Hopefully, my PR card will get shipped out soon now.

Kanyacanada

Oct 8, 2023
My PR portal still says in review even after receiving the PR card.
Hi…how did you get eCOPR…I mean like which portal did you download PR or after linking to GCkey…because I am waiting for eCoPR for months now…want to know if I missed anything…COPR validity is 6months and for me it’s going to expire soon…work permit also expiring…inland candidate…

Reactions: Canadanac

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Hi…how did you get eCOPR…I mean like which portal did you download PR or after linking to GCkey…because I am waiting for eCoPR for months now…want to know if I missed anything…COPR validity is 6months and for me it’s going to expire soon…work permit also expiring…inland candidate…
I’m inland CEC. My eCoPR was issued in the PR confirmation portal one day after I uploaded address and photo following the portal 2 email. Some people report much longer wait.

After the eCoPR,IRCC will begin issuing you the pr card, that’s when you will be able to link your pr card application(don’t need to apply, it’s automatically created) on Gckey using the information on eCoPR

Last edited:
Reactions: sarmientorj

Kanyacanada

Oct 8, 2023
I’m inland CEC. My eCoPR was issued in the PR confirmation portal one day after I uploaded address and photo following the portal 2 email. Some people report much longer wait.

after you get the eCoPR,IRCC will begin issuing you the pr card, that’s when you will be able to link your pr card application(don’t need to apply, it’s automatically created) on Gckey using the information on eCoPR
Thank you so much…I’m yet to get eCoPR itself for like more than 8weeks…