+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received eCOPR, but photo and address are still In Review?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Guess what?? Good New. My husband recieved his PR CARD yesterday. finally!! yayyy. we been checking the mail box everyday and the MP already told us they mailed it out to us on March 14th which is last thursday and yesterday March 21th we recieved it. its from Etobicoke office. took 1 week to arrived. anyway the wait is over. Just make it on time we are planing to go back to his country in 2 weeks. and the portal still say Picture in review with IRCC so rediculous.
have his copr on December 28th,2023 and PR card on March 21th, 2024
Congratulations!

But, do you have to post the same message seven times?

I received my PR card back in October 2023 and my picture is still "in review".

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Processing time is 15 days now. My wife’s card is already here
Congratulations!

thanks, no i posted for all the individual that is posted to me or commented on my post.. i didnt know you can see it in other's post. im still not sure how this forum work. totally different from facebook

Reactions: rcincanada2019

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Congratulations!

then.... what is this underneath the post
I am not an immigration consultant nor an immigration lawyer. My posts are just my opinion as a layperson.
this forum is wayyy too confusing. and someone on here say you will recieved your PR card after 6 weeks they mail out to you. that is TOTALLY NOT TRUE. my husband recieved him within 5 days. dont say things that are not true it totally confuse people on here.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
then.... what is this underneath the post
I am not an immigration consultant nor an immigration lawyer. My posts are just my opinion as a layperson.
this forum is wayyy too confusing. and someone on here say you will recieved your PR card after 6 weeks they mail out to you. that is TOTALLY NOT TRUE. my husband recieved him within 5 days. dont say things that are not true it totally confuse people on here.
Here's a link to familiarize yourself with what an internet forum is:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

It becomes less confusing once you understood what an internet forum is. Quite easy to search the internet for information if you just take the time. Google is your friend.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Here's a link to familiarize yourself with what an internet forum is:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

It becomes less confusing once you understood what an internet forum is. Quite easy to search the internet for information if you just take the time. Google is your friend.
thanks for the tips. i know that, i been using so many forums for different things. just not familiar with this one. we dont normally come on here unless it's an immigration issue. most people have their PR cards and their files is closed they will no longer be here.