+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR nor Rejection, document No. not shown on Tracker

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
Hi friends, I received correspondence letter (Biometrics validation leter) on July 28, but 5 days passed, I did not receive the passport request (PPR), nor a rejection letter. But on Tracker which is updated on July 31, I can not see document numbers.

As far as I know, those approved can see their document numbers on their tracker accounts, while those denied can not.

I know several applicants that encounter the same situation as mine. Some have waited for several months in vain and only when they get GCMS notes they come to know that they were actually denied long time ago.

I definitely do not want to wait in the dark for a long time. In addition, I need the rejection letter by the deadline to get the refund of the tuition fee that I paid.

If you are in a similar shoe, please just leave your comments below.

My application timeline:
May 20, upfront medical done
June 1 applied online for Non-SDS study permit
June 9 biometrics completed
July 25 medical passed
July 25 eligibility review started
July 28 BVL received
Final decision ?: July 28, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker updated on July 31, all are completed except background verification which is "in progress", document numbers are "not available yet".

ItsOkToBeSmart

Star Member
Jul 28, 2023
Thanks for your nice words, although I am almost certain that is impossible. I just beg that IRCC send my rejection letter as soon as possible. I need the rejection letter to get the refund.
I have seen people get their PPR as late as 10 days after they receive their correspondence letter so I would suggest you to wait as you received yours in 28 of July. You can contact your university and ask them you push back the deadline and update them regarding your visa application and how its mostly been evaluated.

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
I have seen people get their PPR as late as 10 days after they receive their correspondence letter so I would suggest you to wait as you received yours in 28 of July. You can contact your university and ask them you push back the deadline and update them regarding your visa application and how its mostly been evaluated.
thanks for your nice words, but those guys could see their document numbers on Tracker after they received the bvl. My case is different, the document numbers are not shown on Tracker after bvl is received.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
No update brother, and they do not reply to my webforms. They appear to have completely ignored me, which drives me mad. I rack my brain and could not understand why they withhold the final decision.
Hey don't worry, I am not in the same app... but I just got my copr yesterday... but b4 that, I had all completed on tracker for months... so just be patient and positive...

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
Hey don't worry, I am not in the same app... but I just got my copr yesterday... but b4 that, I had all completed on tracker for months... so just be patient and positive...
Congratulations on your approval. Thanks for your nice words. Anyway, when did you receive bvl? and could you see your document numbers on your tracker?

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Congratulations on your approval. Thanks for your nice words. Anyway, when did you receive bvl? and could you see your document numbers on your tracker?
As I mentioned ... I am not on the same type of app ( application) as you are... so I don't think I would get bvl... I could see travel document as of August 10th... but b4 that I was in completed stage since February...
So all I was trying to tell you just be positive and lose hope cuz your application seems to be going on the way...good luck

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
As I mentioned ... I am not on the same type of app ( application) as you are... so I don't think I would get bvl... I could see travel document as of August 10th... but b4 that I was in completed stage since February...
So all I was trying to tell you just be positive and lose hope cuz your application seems to be going on the way...good luck
Although I do not think we can extrapolate from your experience to the outcome of my application since they are different applications, thanks very much for your kind words. Let me hope for a miraculous outcome.

Shabnamiii

Jan 19, 2024
Hi friends, I received correspondence letter (Biometrics validation leter) on July 28, but 5 days passed, I did not receive the passport request (PPR), nor a rejection letter. But on Tracker which is updated on July 31, I can not see document numbers.

As far as I know, those approved can see their document numbers on their tracker accounts, while those denied can not.

I know several applicants that encounter the same situation as mine. Some have waited for several months in vain and only when they get GCMS notes they come to know that they were actually denied long time ago.

I definitely do not want to wait in the dark for a long time. In addition, I need the rejection letter by the deadline to get the refund of the tuition fee that I paid.

If you are in a similar shoe, please just leave your comments below.

My application timeline:
May 20, upfront medical done
June 1 applied online for Non-SDS study permit
June 9 biometrics completed
July 25 medical passed
July 25 eligibility review started
July 28 BVL received
Final decision ?: July 28, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker updated on July 31, all are completed except background verification which is "in progress", document numbers are "not available yet".
Hi. Did you get your final decision?

Shabnamiii

Jan 19, 2024
Hey there,
If ur tracker isn't updated with a student permit no within 7days, i am sorry but this means you will get 100% rejection. Try to order gcms and raise webform to get the letter quicker.
Actually I have applied for a visitor visa. Got my biometric correspondence letter last week, but no updates untill now. And no document no in tracker. I guess this means rejection too