+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR nor Rejection, document No. not shown on Tracker

theAnees

Jan 25, 2024
Hi friends, I received correspondence letter (Biometrics validation leter) on July 28, but 5 days passed, I did not receive the passport request (PPR), nor a rejection letter. But on Tracker which is updated on July 31, I can not see document numbers.

As far as I know, those approved can see their document numbers on their tracker accounts, while those denied can not.

I know several applicants that encounter the same situation as mine. Some have waited for several months in vain and only when they get GCMS notes they come to know that they were actually denied long time ago.

I definitely do not want to wait in the dark for a long time. In addition, I need the rejection letter by the deadline to get the refund of the tuition fee that I paid.

If you are in a similar shoe, please just leave your comments below.

My application timeline:
May 20, upfront medical done
June 1 applied online for Non-SDS study permit
June 9 biometrics completed
July 25 medical passed
July 25 eligibility review started
July 28 BVL received
Final decision ?: July 28, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker updated on July 31, all are completed except background verification which is "in progress", document numbers are "not available yet".
Please update your status .... Did you receive your decision???