Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
SINP NOMINATION:
Refusal Letter 12 September, 2019 for 5 Years BAN after old office visit
Reason: 8 month before i leave job but not inform visa office .
Please kindly advice me the actual eligible or start date of submit of my new Express Of Interest (EOI) in Saskatchewan SINP program. as my refusal date start from September 12, 2019. Can i submit my EOI now or eligible for submit after August 11, 2024 as this date is BAN release day.
It will be very helpful advice for me to time saving by knowing the exact date that i can submit my new EOI.
As i know in Saskatchewan SINP program required time may be minimum 12 month to Maximum 18 month to get COPR VISA from submission of EOI→ ITA→ Nomination→ Document send to Federal office CIC/IRCC→ Finally Local visa office.
Within this processing time my BAN date-August 11, 2024 will be finished and if i got VISA then i will come border immigration after BAN.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Your post doesn't even make sense and I'm not sure if I have any interest in helping someone who tried to cheat his way to PR by breaking immigration rules. You seriously need help with mathematics and your English - go to speak to a consultant. With a 5 year refusal you are going to find it very hard to come to Canada.

Reactions: ZAJAMIL

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
SINP NOMINATION:
Refusal Letter 12 September, 2019 for 5 Years BAN after old office visit
Reason: 8 month before i leave job but not inform visa office .
Please kindly advice me the actual eligible or start date of submit of my new Express Of Interest (EOI) in Saskatchewan SINP program. as my refusal date start from September 12, 2019. Can i submit my EOI now or eligible for submit after August 11, 2024 as this date is BAN release day.
It will be very helpful advice for me to time saving by knowing the exact date that i can submit my new EOI.
As i know in Saskatchewan SINP program required time may be minimum 12 month to Maximum 18 month to get COPR VISA from submission of EOI→ ITA→ Nomination→ Document send to Federal office CIC/IRCC→ Finally Local visa office.
Within this processing time my BAN date-August 11, 2024 will be finished and if i got VISA then i will come border immigration after BAN.
If the refusal letter is dated on September 12, 2019, then that's the date the ban starts. No, you cannot submit EOI now. You are under a ban. The earliest you can submit EOI is September 12, 2024.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I hope that if you apply again your application is refused. Seriously. You seem more excited and interested in steps for PR than understanding how you're going to explain your own stupidity and deceit to an immigration officer. Your post contains no remorse about how you exploited or misled the immigration system. People like you are why the rest of us are being asked to furnish detailed bank and tax records to prove we're still employed.

You need a lesson in honesty.

Last edited:

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
If the refusal letter is dated on September 12, 2019, then that's the date the ban starts. No, you cannot submit EOI now. You are under a ban. The earliest you can submit EOI is September 12, 2024.
Thanks for your valuable advice. but Mr. moscatojuices comment me that i am breaking immigration rules and its difficult to get pr visa again applying after ban. what that mean. next time Canada doe's not give me chance? Is it wise that i will never apply again even though finished ban-after August 13, 2024.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
I hope that if you apply again your application is refused. Seriously. You seem more excited and interested in steps for PR than understanding how you're going to explain your own stupidity and deceit to an immigration officer. Your post contains no remorse about how you exploited or misled the immigration system. People like you are why the rest of us are being asked to furnish detailed bank and tax records to prove we're still employed.

You need a lesson in honesty.
Dear Brothers ,, i am 100% honest and not making any false statement or documents all are genuine, inspecting officer do not find any false documents by visiting just time gap for leaving and do not inform them--that's the only reason.
My job carrier have a continuously upgrading with position. Even now i am still hold top post of a group company as Chief Financial Officer its my mistake that i will not inform about job change and inform visa office, visa officer visit my old office and they do not find me because i already leave this company. yes its my great mistake that i do not send them my new job office address. that's why i will punished . but all records find ok from office is perfect.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Brothers ,, i am 100% honest and not making any false statement or documents all are genuine, inspecting officer do not find any false documents by visiting just time gap for leaving and do not inform them--that's the only reason.
My job carrier have a continuously upgrading with position. Even now i am still hold top post of a group company as Chief Financial Officer its my mistake that i will not inform about job change and inform visa office, visa officer visit my old office and they do not find me because i already leave this company. yes its my great mistake that i do not send them my new job office address. that's why i will punished . but all records find ok from office is perfect.
You can reapply in 2024. That is a long ways away, programs change, point systems change too. Whether you are invited again will now be know until your ban is up.

Reactions: ZAJAMIL

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
You can reapply in 2024. That is a long ways away, programs change, point systems change too. Whether you are invited again will now be know until your ban is up.
I have enough patience also i have a relative in Saskatchewan. I have every thing ready like a continuing better job with proper bank salary statement, tax file, WES assessment fund, sponsor but i am afraid about refusal again as saying in above discussion by moscatojuices (Hero Member) that immigration rules breaks earlier how can i convince again to IRCC? Is it affect my new application after ban?