+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - STEM Draw

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Someone I know recently went through BLS for PCC. Appointments are preferred, and they take only 15-25 people over walkins. You need to get in line at 4 AM to be safe. For every mistake in your doc, be prepared to pay $25 fees to BLS. Best of luck!
Thanks, went today at 6 AM at BLS Toronto, there were 23 people lined up by that time. Thankfully was able to get in and got the process of application submission completed by 11.00 AM.

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
hmm, we are in high range for OINP tech draw and low range for IRCC General draw. STEM is the only way.
Yes I agree, but I’m loosing confidence after things going this way as I’m afraid that even if another draw were to happen what if it isn’t in my score range!

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Yes I agree, but I’m loosing confidence after things going this way as I’m afraid that even if another draw were to happen what if it isn’t in my score range!
true, try taking the english proficiency test again to improve the score or if you have added spouse, try removing and check if the score is increasing. b/w i was expecting a STEM draw today, but looks like no draw happened. OINP EE draw sequence this year is like , Trade, French, healthcare and tech - so was expecting the same with IRCC as french and healthcare is done, next would be STEM.

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
true, try taking the english proficiency test again to improve the score or if you have added spouse, try removing and check if the score is increasing. b/w i was expecting a STEM draw today, but looks like no draw happened. OINP EE draw sequence this year is like , Trade, French, healthcare and tech - so was expecting the same with IRCC as french and healthcare is done, next would be STEM.
I am trying to take the test again, but what happened with your case are you trying improve as well ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I was 466 CRS back when the last cutoff was 467. I assumed that lifting my CRS was the best thing I could do. Draws were paused, ITAs were >500 CRS. But since I assumed otherwise, I learned french and was at 500+ CRS. Do the same. Don't assume anything's going to be easy. Prepare for the worst case scenario. Expand your options so that you can get "lucky". Not doing anything will on reduce your options.

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
I was 466 CRS back when the last cutoff was 467. I assumed that lifting my CRS was the best thing I could do. Draws were paused, ITAs were >500 CRS. But since I assumed otherwise, I learned french and was at 500+ CRS. Do the same. Don't assume anything's going to be easy. Prepare for the worst case scenario. Expand your options so that you can get "lucky". Not doing anything will on reduce your options.
agreed. but for french clb should be 7 even if the test is secondary. how did you learn so fast ?