+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi all,
If one completes an online post graduate certificate or programme from a Candanain University , does it need evaluation (ECA)?
Beside the score for education Can one gain additional points for stuyding in Canada or , these point only applies for those who do full time study (physically) in Canada

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have submitted online application for Ontario PNP on 5th Apr through CEC class but still no update to status. is any submitted after 5th Apr or around that time and got approved?

Regards
Teja

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Voted..seems like too many options..very confusing to understand the results..hope you refine the results and let know once you get a decent sample of votes :)
Definitely, once i get a considerable amount of votes, I will make it easier to understand and post the results here. :) Thanks for the vote and all the votes you've registered guys.

Lets see where this takes us.

Seventeen17

May 16, 2018
Why are people saying that the scores will drop since there are no ielts results?
I am seeing pei and Manitoba pnp inviting express entry candidates.
So even with people who can't fill up the pool with ielts there are pnp candidates who will. Can we expect 437 for the next draw if there are no ielts results?

Reactions: lightning_crashes