+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Means jump from 3600 weekly applications to 17500( which is keeping CRS so high this ywar)...but reduction in residency years.... which probably everyone here kbows
I have read it..it says citizenship judges count increased to 14 from 5...and i guess that applications count of 3500 to 17500 is for citizenship right? Not permanent residency!!! I dont think this article has nothing to do with express entry at all !!! Can any expert here comment on relevancy of this article??

Reactions: Alex SA2C

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Means jump from 3600 weekly applications to 17500( which is keeping CRS so high this ywar)...but reduction in residency years.... which probably everyone here kbows
Moreover if that is true..crs score cut-off would have skyrocketted!!! No chance that it stays around 440 which is happening right now!

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
That article is completely about gaining citizenship from PR status. Canadian government has increased the number of judges who will decide on citizenship applications, so PR-Citizenship process will get much more expedited.
This should also mean that they'll try to attract more people on PR, which should mean that CRS cut-off needs to come down :p

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@Here Guys need a quick suggestion. One company has offered me a role (I'm a Java guy with 12 years of experience) and is willing to apply on my behalf for AIPP.

Now I have following two questions:
1.) My CRS is 435. Should I accept the offer and move ahead with AIPP or should I wait for the CRS to drop? P.S. I have no issues living in Atlantic region though.
2.) Can a person who has obtained PR through AIPP move elsewhere in Canada in the later years (say 2 or 3 years)?

Please advise, folks!
Any advice, guys?

Sammy10

May 19, 2018
Hi guys I'm new on this forum. After completing ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1,F2,F3). I would like to know if anyone has or knows someone who evaluated this diploma. Would love to know the Canadian equivalent on the ECA report. Thank you

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Heights of hope - I hopelessly hope CIC do a system reset......come up with once in a decade kind of big draw and just take in everyone above 400.......that will give hope to other new entrants with not so great scores and they will have more people coming in pool, creating more revenue for WES

lavi13

May 19, 2018
Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,
I am bit confused, as there is another quota of 55000 applications under PNP.
So the total should be > 120K ITAs.
Am I reading it incorrectly??
That is wrong wrong wrong:
1. applicant does not equal application. One application can have more than 1 applicant (immigrant).
2. PNP application is not equal to EE PNP application.
3. So you have the average family size app. 1.9, which means only app. 26k successfull application needed for the whole PNP stream
4. With the estimation that app. 1/3 of all PNP programs will use EE, you will get 8700 successful applications.
5. So take that and multiply by 1.3 (30% for all those declining or rejections. And since PNP are preselected I am counting there a bit lower rate for all of that than for the other EE ITA). And you will get 11 300 ITA per year for all EE PNP.

Reactions: SumH12 and lavi13