+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
Why are people saying that the scores will drop since there are no ielts results?
I am seeing pei and Manitoba pnp inviting express entry candidates.
So even with people who can't fill up the pool with ielts there are pnp candidates who will. Can we expect 437 for the next draw if there are no ielts results?
Why Manitoba's pnp will influence Express Entry?

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Why are people saying that the scores will drop since there are no ielts results?
I am seeing pei and Manitoba pnp inviting express entry candidates.
So even with people who can't fill up the pool with ielts there are pnp candidates who will. Can we expect 437 for the next draw if there are no ielts results?
Number of PNP candidates will not be high enough to offset the people with no IELTS result. So, the overall change would be very little. I would guess that we will not see more than 200 PNP people getting ITAs in the next draw.
437 is my best case scenario. Chances of that happening are not that high. I would guess 439 is a safe bet. You may want to check my post (#772) on page 52.

Seventeen17

May 16, 2018
Number of PNP candidates will not be high enough to offset the people with no IELTS result. So, the overall change would be very little. I would guess that we will not see more than 200 PNP people getting ITAs in the next draw.
437 is my best case scenario. Chances of that happening are not that high. I would guess 439 is a safe bet. You may want to check my post (#772) on page 52.
Just read your post. Really hope its a best case scenario this time ;)

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,
If one completes an online post graduate certificate or programme from a Candanain University , does it need evaluation (ECA)?
Beside the score for education Can one gain additional points for stuyding in Canada or , these point only applies for those who do full time study (physically) in Canada
You dont need ECA but you need to study less than 50% via distance learning to receive Canadian education points. See-

In cases where an applicant’s background information suggests that a Canadian education credential may have been obtained via distance learning either abroad or while present in Canada, it is at the officer’s discretion to request for supporting documentation.
  • If it is determined that the applicant obtained more than 50 percent of their education via distance learning, the applicant should not be awarded additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for having a Canadian education credential. If the reduction in CRS points results in the applicant having a score below the minimum CRS, the application should be refused per A11.2.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@Here Guys need a quick suggestion. One company has offered me a role (I'm a Java guy with 12 years of experience) and is willing to apply on my behalf for AIPP.

Now I have following two questions:
1.) My CRS is 435. Should I accept the offer and move ahead with AIPP or should I wait for the CRS to drop? P.S. I have no issues living in Atlantic region though.
2.) Can a person who has obtained PR through AIPP move elsewhere in Canada in the later years (say 2 or 3 years)?

Please advise, folks!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am asking this question on behalf of me friend. His is applying with his wife. His wife has 3 year bachelor's degree from recognized university which WES has evaluated as 3 years Diploma in terms of Canadian equivalency. Does this falls under Bachelor's Degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)? Thank you for your response(s) in advance.

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I guess you have restricted to one response per person..if yes fine..for others plz vote only once :) commenting for others to let know of this ..thanks
:) yes its been restricted to one. Received 127 votes so far.. Looks like >453 and 441 are leading numbers.

Would love to get more votes to understand the current pool numbers to determine the next cut off.

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Please share the poll with those who are currently in the pool but arent a part of this wonderful forum :)

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for your response,
If I will not gain points for Canadian Education as its entirely 100% distance learning, but I can still use the online certificate from Canadain school to gain points for Education Two or more degrees right? in addition to my Bachelors gained outside Candada.