Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
well said and in addition to that, TEF is not easy test, there are so many who are studying and they are mostly English speaking guys, believe me in about 5-6 months from now there will be more TEF clb7 applicants, I'm sure about and also we have some groups for that purpose

Good luck everyone!
Yes hopefully this will give recent joiners like us some breathing space before those Francophones jump into the pool!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Should edit some documents for new comers:

- Medical report (upfront or after ITA);
- PCC (from all countries a person has lived 6 months or more in a row since the age of 18);
- Proof of Funds:
a) if you are holder that account - Bank letter; 6 months statements
b) if your spouse is holder: Bank letter; 6 months statements; a letter that you have been given an access to that account along with your spouse affidavit and signature;
c) If you get a gift deed: Bank letter, 6 months statements; Gift deed letter showing all necessary information with affidavit and notarized, for more info please visit at: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-format-of-gift-deed-affidavit-and-loe.487054/

- Reference letter (sometimes that calls also as a Letter of employment) as per CIC requirements; if not MET - you may add your 6 months pay slips, job offer letter, contract etc;
- Degree certificate (you should scan in color the degree that you have got an ECA);
- Scan IELTS and/or TEF in color;
- Scan of your Passport or Travel document: bio pages and all pages with stamps, visas if applicable;
- Digital photo;
- Marriage certificate if applicable;
- Job offer letter if applicable;
- Birth certificate for minors only if you apply through direct ITA and mandatory for everybody if you apply for a provincial program like OINP;
- Applicable fees

Hope this list helps to get a first understanding for gathering required documents
Good luck everyone!
good post. One thing however - except PCC, I haven't seen any list that specifies that they need other documents in colour.

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Should edit some documents for new comers:

- Medical report (upfront or after ITA);
- PCC (from all countries a person has lived 6 months or more in a row since the age of 18);
- Proof of Funds:
a) if you are holder that account - Bank letter; 6 months statements
b) if your spouse is holder: Bank letter; 6 months statements; a letter that you have been given an access to that account along with your spouse affidavit and signature;
c) If you get a gift deed: Bank letter, 6 months statements; Gift deed letter showing all necessary information with affidavit and notarized, for more info please visit at: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-format-of-gift-deed-affidavit-and-loe.487054/

- Reference letter (sometimes that calls also as a Letter of employment) as per CIC requirements; if not MET - you may add your 6 months pay slips, job offer letter, contract etc;
- Degree certificate (you should scan in color the degree that you have got an ECA);
- Scan IELTS and/or TEF in color;
- Scan of your Passport or Travel document: bio pages and all pages with stamps, visas if applicable;
- Digital photo;
- Marriage certificate if applicable;
- Job offer letter if applicable;
- Birth certificate for minors only if you apply through direct ITA and mandatory for everybody if you apply for a provincial program like OINP;
- Applicable fees

Hope this list helps to get a first understanding for gathering required documents
Good luck everyone!

Hi,

Great! Thank you for your detailed answer.

For letter from employer would an employment letter + pay stubs + T4s would be enough or they will also ask for job duties too? Unfortunately, my partner ended his previous job on a bad terms where management was treating him unfairly so he quit. He does not know how toget some extra documents from his previous employer. Not to bad mouthing but it was really not OK....

Another question:

He is an inland PNP applicant and has been waiting for a long time at least for medical exams, but no news from the CIC yet. If he gets an invitation is it OK for him to withdraw his PNP application and ask them to return original documents and get refunded? He sent all original documents to them so he would like to use those for the Express Entry.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

For letter from employer would an employment letter + pay stubs + T4s would be enough or they will also ask for job duties too? Unfortunately, my partner ended his previous job on a bad terms where management was treating him unfairly so he quit. He does not know how toget some extra documents from his previous employer. Not to bad mouthing but it was really not OK....

Another question:

He is an inland PNP applicant and has been waiting for a long time at least for medical exams, but no news from the CIC yet. If he gets an invitation is it OK for him to withdraw his PNP application and ask them to return original documents and get refunded? He sent all original documents to them so he would like to use those for the Express Entry.
can't answer question 2, but question 1, you need job duties as well (how would IRCC know if your husband has performed the duties mentioned in the NOC that he has selected?). If your husband cannot, and I mean just cannot go back to his old firm, get one of his colleagues working there to sign an affidavit, with all information included, and notarise it. Explain it in your LoE.

If you want a professional to draft it, contact Get GCMS

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Ray of Hope thread - my second home, where I learned and grew up with people who have the same dream as mine.

Having said that, it is just right to post the good news to all of you here.

After exactly 6 months, 07-Mar-2018 at 9:33 ET, I received the golden email. My husband @xibalban already posted our appreciation to all who have helped us realise our Canadian dream. But I want to personally I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Rest assured I will never leave this great online community.

My timeline:
PNP-O, SGVO
01-Aug-17 Nomination (OINP timeline in my signature)
02-Aug-17 ITA
07-Sep-17 AOR
04-Oct-17 IP1/ADR (Travel History)
10-Oct-17 NA2/MEP (after uploading ADR)
07-Nov-17 File transfer to SGVO
13-Dec-17 Phone interview (child custody)
20-Dec-17 IP2 (added spouse on the same day)
07-Mar-18 PPR

I got married to @xibalban, whom I met in this forum. I never thought the delay was because of marrying him but BGC had really taken a longer time or SGVO is just too slow.

Timeline of adding him to my application:
01-Dec-17 marriage
13-Dec-17 inform CIC of the marriage
20-Dec-17 sent spouse documents to SGVO via email, spouse name and UCI added to CIC account
13-Jan-17 request to upload spouse documents to CIC account

Since IP2 on 20-Dec, Security has been “Not Started” from the two GCMS notes that we requested. I was under the impression that I am in SS because of my extensive overseas travels and work experience in Saudi Arabia, then marrying an Indian (interfaith marriage). But God is so good, we got our PPR!

To my fellow Canadian dreamers, never stop believing. Where there is a will, there will always be a way. It may be a bumpy road but we will get there. Not soon for most of us, but we will, later.

Keep the hope alive!

Love lots,
Christy
Please keep me updated on your progress toward arriving. I am in Toronto most of the time now even though I am still far from getting an ITA. If you land here, I would love to meet you.

Reactions: iamxty

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Ray of Hope thread - my second home, where I learned and grew up with people who have the same dream as mine.

Having said that, it is just right to post the good news to all of you here.

After exactly 6 months, 07-Mar-2018 at 9:33 ET, I received the golden email. My husband @xibalban already posted our appreciation to all who have helped us realise our Canadian dream. But I want to personally I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Rest assured I will never leave this great online community.

My timeline:
PNP-O, SGVO
01-Aug-17 Nomination (OINP timeline in my signature)
02-Aug-17 ITA
07-Sep-17 AOR
04-Oct-17 IP1/ADR (Travel History)
10-Oct-17 NA2/MEP (after uploading ADR)
07-Nov-17 File transfer to SGVO
13-Dec-17 Phone interview (child custody)
20-Dec-17 IP2 (added spouse on the same day)
07-Mar-18 PPR

I got married to @xibalban, whom I met in this forum. I never thought the delay was because of marrying him but BGC had really taken a longer time or SGVO is just too slow.

Timeline of adding him to my application:
01-Dec-17 marriage
13-Dec-17 inform CIC of the marriage
20-Dec-17 sent spouse documents to SGVO via email, spouse name and UCI added to CIC account
13-Jan-17 request to upload spouse documents to CIC account

Since IP2 on 20-Dec, Security has been “Not Started” from the two GCMS notes that we requested. I was under the impression that I am in SS because of my extensive overseas travels and work experience in Saudi Arabia, then marrying an Indian (interfaith marriage). But God is so good, we got our PPR!

To my fellow Canadian dreamers, never stop believing. Where there is a will, there will always be a way. It may be a bumpy road but we will get there. Not soon for most of us, but we will, later.

Keep the hope alive!

Love lots,
Christy
"I got married to @xibalban, whom I met in this forum."

*reads and faints*

Just kidding. All the best and congrats!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Please keep me updated on your progress toward arriving. I am in Toronto most of the time now even though I am still far from getting an ITA. If you land here, I would love to meet you.
Definitely my dear! We need to land before 02-June. See you soon :)

Reactions: KingKurly

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
good post. One thing however - except PCC, I haven't seen any list that specifies that they need other documents in colour.
All documents should be scanned in color which may be said differently: original version
There were some cases when people got rejection for not scanning child birth certificate or marriage certificate in color, so do it right with extra careful :)

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Yeah, right! I told you, adding my spouse to the application is not the cause of the delay. My VO is just too slow :D

Thank you for extending the hope when we needed it. It’s still not sinking in though. I already lost hope yesterday, ordered third set of GCMS and told @xibalban to find work in SG because we are in SS o_O

I still remember, drink is on you! :p:p
That reminds me, I think I owe you a box of chocolates!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Another question:

Hi again,

1) If your friend can't get a proper reference letter showing all duties for the position, in this case he or she can ask a reference letter from any senior colleague from work, letter should mention all required info along with the list of duties, date, signature, contact info and finally there should be an affidavit and notarized.

2) If your friend is waiting PNP response, then Yes he or she can withdraw the application in case of getting direct ITA, here you are talking about PNP program not Express Entry, at least I got that way.

Why did your friend send all original documents? That's not good and there's no requirement for such action.

Hope your friend will get all original documents soon, good luck!