Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
442 should be through this draw coming up tomorrow.
Great to hear that. I know the recent cut off is 442 but there can be always up and down. Anyways, thanks for bringing me some hope. I do appreciate it.

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hey @PixelDust! Good to hear from you. Hope you are healthy and energetic now :)
I have also been off the radar for a while and finally got a chance to pop in yesterday. Looks like the other old timers have also fallen off the radar? o_O
I am absolutely fine,thanks!.Just following fitness goals as i planned to trek 'Himalayan Annapurna Circuit' in Apr-May season, now deferring it to end of the year,due to plan B (Aus PR application),cracked PTE with 90 score,so its looking more favorable than Canada at this moment.
So after a long hiatus, we logged in on the same day ha ha ha..serendipitous.
I hope you are now in advance stages on your application,last time i remember you filed a nomination application successfully. Friend! Wish you very best to you and to all Ray of Hope'rs in their respective endevors.

am102

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
UAE
I believe there is no place in the EE profile that allows you claim points for secondary applicants work experience except it’s Canadian work. For others you get points for Ielts and Education only. And yes you have to submit proof of work experience. It’s automatically there even if you put it under personal history, that’s Post ITA. Except you don’t put it at all anywhere. I am talking from my own experience. I put my wife’s work history under personal history and when I clicked next for documents required, under her profile, I was asked to upload the proof of work experience. I noticed when I went back and deleted it entirely, the field to upload work experience wasn’t there anymore but to be on a safe side I went back and inputted it and obtained a letter from her supervisor which I now uploaded. Often times people say once you put it under personal history, you don’t need to add supporting documents cos u aren’t claiming points. In reality it’s not that way. In fact for the secondary applicant, everything else, work history n all falls under personal history and there r no seperate fields.
I am the dependent spouse, my husband is the primary applicant. I removed my experience and indicated ‘no’ experience to avoid bringing any documents from my employer but plan to indicate my full experience in personal history post ITA. Is what you are saying is that the fields to input personal work history for spouse not there if I don’t have work experience in awe profile pre ITA?

siriusrooney

Jan 4, 2018
if the draw happens between this time, does a candidate who was selected get an email or it will take some time an email to be sent that a person was selected to apply for permanent residency? thank you.
It takes some time to send out the email. We have seen people getting the invite 6-10 hours after the draw (I think even longer after that).

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
But won't I have to include my previous jobs in my personal history after ITA?
I believe you would have to. What I am not sure of is if it will ask you for the documents since you didn’t indicate it under work history Pre-ITA. For my wife, I had included her experience with the Noc n all Pre-ITA. What I noticed is that even though it was under work experience Pre-ITA, everything was lumped together under personal history Post-ITA. Mind you, mine was still in seperate fields, work history, education etc. Don’t know if i’m making any sense. Let me try and explain this way: There are two screens post ITA. The first is for you to fill in all your details, it includes the details you filled pre-Ita and some others. When you are done completing this, it now takes you to the next page where you upload documents based on what u had filled in d preceding page. Now on that first page is where the secondary applicants details I.e employment, places lived and all are lumped together under personal history. In that field, it asks you to include anything about you not indicated anywhere in your application e.g military service, if you had been employed in government, politics bla bla... So depending on what you input there, you will be asked for d documents on d next page. I had a brief arguement with my wife and that was why I had to go back and cross check. I could have deleted her employment record which I did initially but on second thots, felt that it might be wiser to obtain her employment reference letter since I put her employment history there pre-Ita. So we requested for it and attached

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
It takes some time to send out the email. We have seen people getting the invite 6-10 hours after the draw (I think even longer after that).
I think most people get within minutes. Some even start getting before the draw results come out. But even if yours delays, just check your profile once you see the scores and you know you are in range. Your profile would have been updated. I think I checked my profile before I even got the mail

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I am the dependent spouse, my husband is the primary applicant. I removed my experience and indicated ‘no’ experience to avoid bringing any documents from my employer but plan to indicate my full experience in personal history post ITA. Is what you are saying is that the fields to input personal work history for spouse not there if I don’t have work experience in awe profile pre ITA?
Hi. It’s there under personal history. It includes such information as details of military service, government employment, volunteer service etc. However I think you should prepare cos things were a bit different Post ITA than all I had read and expected Pre-ITA. There were two fields to upload my wife’s employment reference documents though i had inputted it all under personal history. Note that you won’t be able to submit until you have uploaded the documents in all the fields so you can’t skip. Either get a reference letter or maybe a letter of explanation would suffice. Anyone with experience up to ppr in this scenario can help out. Another thing you should note is that for those who have worked in multiple departments in the same organization, eg operations then sales, if you list it so in your application, it opens up seperate fields to upload documents for each and labels it accordingly. My wife’s organization lumped both her past experiences together in one letter. I had to use an LOE in the second field explaining that the letter for the first covered for the second. Some impatient VOs may just close an application as incomplete without checking. I will try and help out with the full process trusting I reach ppr. God help us all to achieve this our dream!

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I believe you would have to. What I am not sure of is if it will ask you for the documents since you didn’t indicate it under work history Pre-ITA. For my wife, I had included her experience with the Noc n all Pre-ITA. What I noticed is that even though it was under work experience Pre-ITA, everything was lumped together under personal history Post-ITA. Mind you, mine was still in seperate fields, work history, education etc. Don’t know if i’m making any sense. Let me try and explain this way: There are two screens post ITA. The first is for you to fill in all your details, it includes the details you filled pre-Ita and some others. When you are done completing this, it now takes you to the next page where you upload documents based on what u had filled in d preceding page. Now on that first page is where the secondary applicants details I.e employment, places lived and all are lumped together under personal history. In that field, it asks you to include anything about you not indicated anywhere in your application e.g military service, if you had been employed in government, politics bla bla... So depending on what you input there, you will be asked for d documents on d next page. I had a brief arguement with my wife and that was why I had to go back and cross check. I could have deleted her employment record which I did initially but on second thots, felt that it might be wiser to obtain her employment reference letter since I put her employment history there pre-Ita. So we requested for it and attached
Oh, I see, so since we deleted my work experience, maybe it won't ask for employer letters then. We'll see.. soon, I hope haha.

Reactions: Dolarosa

Ankush2810

Jan 31, 2018
Hello Friends,

I have a question on the Police Clearance Certificate. My current country of residence is USA and I obtained FBI PCC in September last year and its 6 months validity will expire next week i.e. March 13th. If I get my ITA tomorrow and get the medical done by March 20th, can i submit my application for PR with this PCC or do i need to get a new one. The only problem is the time it takes to obtain FBI PCC, it took 3 months to get one last time.

Please respond based on your experience and knowledge of the process.

Thanks

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
w
Very true. I'm waiting for my wife's WES ECA to complete (supposed to complete on Mar 12) and the point total for me would be 434 (Going down to 429 mid march due to stupid birthday). For now I see no chance of getting an ITA anytime soon, so might as well go with the 4000 number.. Why not!!
Well said...by the way I also have that stupid thing in July...:rolleyes:

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
That is great! My partner was already selected to apply in February, but unfortunately, he had to decline as his profile was never updated..... Now he has updated his EE profile, so what are the chances for him being selected once again? He is also a PNP nominee, but this process is taking so long and his a half way of total 18 painful months. If he gets selected, does he can decline the PNP nomination and apply through express entry? If yes, will they refund him or not? Thank you and good luck to everyone! Hugs!!!

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I think most people get within minutes. Some even start getting before the draw results come out. But even if yours delays, just check your profile once you see the scores and you know you are in range. Your profile would have been updated. I think I checked my profile before I even got the mail
Thank you. My partner has updated his profile a few times over the week.... Do you think it was a bad idea to update his profile?:( He did not know that if he is applying under Canadian Experience Class, then no need to provide a proof of funding so he had to change that and some information in his work history.... He is so anxious.... and puts me in a very stressful situation too...

Reactions: Dolarosa