+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Why are you even here if you have got your ITA
I think even if we get ITA we are still stake holders in the current cut off. Nowadays IRCC tends not to contact you for any clarifications due to deficiency in documents you submitted. Rather they reject and refund the money and expect you to get in the pool and start again.

So till we receive the CoPR I think all applicants have a stake in the ongoing draws as they may need to re-enter the pool for a 2nd attempt. Just my opinion.

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
If there is no draw today, then forget cutoff going any lower than last week. Pool of ppl with high score will increase and others will loose... Hope so not

Gurpreetkalra

Feb 7, 2018
I think even if we get ITA we are still stake holders in the current cut off. Nowadays IRCC tends not to contact you for any clarifications due to deficiency in documents you submitted. Rather they reject and refund the money and expect you to get in the pool and start again.

So till we receive the CoPR I think all applicants have a stake in the ongoing draws as they may need to renter the pool for a 2nd attempt. Just my opinion.
Impressive

Reactions: alexross

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I got a nomination-kinda-thing from Ontario govt. I've to pay an extra amount of 1500CAD to apply which is nonrefundable. And they say, there's a chance to get rejected too (but sounded like a less chance). So should I grab the opportunity or wait for the normal draws to happen. I'm sorry if I'm asking a dumb question, I'm a total newbie! Btw, My score is 435. I'd really appreciate any replies.
Congrats! What is your NOC? Why they didn't update their website about this wave.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
I wanted to check if I have scored 8.5,8.5,7.5,7.5 in L/R/W/S then if I try giving the test again will it bring any difference to my crs score because when I check my eligibility I fall in the highest band in all 4.please advice

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Someone please tell this to the prediction guy @abhishek_89.. I guess we can no longer predict based on previous data anymore.
H1B folks are trying from the time Trump took oath..A slight increase would always be there and that gets tallied when I average out the data from the past 2-3 months..and whatever more is there can be caught in the variance..

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
My guess is today draw would be with 440 cut off surely if follow the 2750 ITA trend but I wish CIC increase no of ITA's to around 3800 so that 438 will be get ITA.

Sitting at 438

DanaJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Thank you special 3220.
Yeah DanaJ, that would be better. But we have to submit everything in less than 14 days if we accept it. Moreover, what if the pnp thing is first come first serve basis? Then we're wasting time! Just saying.. :/
Mmm I really don't know, we need to look in the forum, I'm still a newbie as well!

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I wanted to check if I have scored 8.5,8.5,7.5,7.5 in L/R/W/S then if I try giving the test again will it bring any difference to my crs score because when I check my eligibility I fall in the highest band in all 4.please advice
Indeed, with that score there's nothing else to extract from IETLS.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
H1B folks are trying from the time Trump took oath..A slight increase would always be there and that gets tallied when I average out the data from the past 2-3 months..and whatever more is there can be caught in the variance..

When I booked my IELTS last year, I was able to schedule a date in the next month. But when my friend tried to book an exam yesterday. it was showing May as the available month. 3 million people gave the general IELTS last year and this year it is expected to triple.

Moral of the story: Predictions are obsolete with the current Pool . Lets hope for the best...

Reactions: journey21

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
When I booked my IELTS last year, I was able to schedule a date in the next month. But when my friend tried to book an exam yesterday. it was showing May as the available month. 3 million people gave the general IELTS last year and this year it is expected to triple.

Moral of the story: Predictions are obsolete with the current Pool . Lets hope for the best...
+1

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021

Hi All,
I have been a silent observer on this forum going through each and every post for all draws.
I decided to ping specially to reply to this guy. First of all his username itself is a big hint that he is a troll. Secondly if you don't want to rely on predictions then its your choice, don't belive them. But if some guy does it and few people get some hope from it, its their choice. So i suggest you mind your own business and let others be.