+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

fabio.maia82

Dec 21, 2017
Since November, they are jumping 3 weeks end of the month. I don't know if it's a new pattern. Hope I am wrong and they send the invites Today.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I hate to think this, but there might be another aspect of the draw pattern that is emerging. In addition to having 2 draws of exactly 2750 per month, maybe now it is going to be every 2nd and 4th Wednesday?

This happened last month as well. As per the 2 week gap expected, the draw should have rightfully been on Jan 3rd. But the gap was increased by a week to make it on Jan 10th. So we had a draw on 2nd and 4th wednesday.

Similarly, here if we look at 2 week gap it should be on Feb 7th, but if they want to start having on 2nd and 4th wednesdays then it should be on feb 14th and then feb 28th.

This would make the stream of applicants per month even more steady and stable for IRCC because otherwise months with 5 wednesdays would have 3 draws. That would make it 7750 applicants for that month. But they seem to want a very steady stream of only 5500 per month for now.

Not attempting to predict or put down any ones hope, just putting it out there to see others also might be seeing this as a possible pattern.

Chris Puth

Feb 7, 2018
I got a nomination-kinda-thing from Ontario govt. I've to pay an extra amount of 1500CAD to apply which is nonrefundable. And they say, there's a chance to get rejected too (but sounded like a less chance). So should I grab the opportunity or wait for the normal draws to happen. I'm sorry if I'm asking a dumb question, I'm a total newbie! Btw, My score is 435. I'd really appreciate any replies.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Can we stop misleading people by saying it takes 24 hrs to receive the ITA?

It can take UP TO 24 HRS meaning some will get it within a few minutes after the draw and others will have to wait longer.
I agree..I got mine ITA within a 5 minutes once draw announce before 2 weeks ago.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
I got a nomination-kinda-thing from Ontario govt. I've to pay an extra amount of 1500CAD to apply which is nonrefundable. And they say, there's a chance to get rejected too (but sounded like a less chance). So should I grab the opportunity or wait for the normal draws to happen. I'm sorry if I'm asking a dumb question, I'm a total newbie! Btw, My score is 435. I'd really appreciate any replies.
You have 45 days to send your response. My suggestion will be to wait and see the next two draws and then apply for OINO if you have to. In the meantime start preparing your documents immediately.

Reactions: Nobatia

hemangshah

Dec 20, 2017
So ppl are getting NOI from Ontario today instead of Friday... Such is the unpredictability now.. Let's hope for a draw Tomm atleast.. Anything can happen with the way this guys are handling..

DanaJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Same happened with me today, I think it's better to wait, we have 45 days. Check what are the documents required and prepare them in the meantime