+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 78th Draw

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
does this mean if you have a score above the cutoff, you might not get ITA.
as it depends on the profile created date ?
No. If your score is above 458, you'll definitely get an ITA. The tie-breaker comes into picture for the applicants whose score is exactly 458. So, an applicant with a score of 459 or above will get the ITA for sure, though, it might take around 24 hours for the official communication of ITA to land in your mailbox.

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
So last week when OINP reopened I shared in the ROH 77th that I had reservations creating a new profile and honestly the tie breaking rule that was announced earlier this year was one of my biggest deterrent. Luckily I followed my gut and left the profile as is because I was following the thread and noticed NO one indicated that they got a NO I from Ontario except one.......now with this rule now being highlighted I'm kinda happy I didn't withdraw and recreate but puts most of us in a dilemma bc if OINP reopens and starts issuing NO I some of us may be forced to do so potentially putting us in an adverse position.as far as getting a direct ITA is concerned.

Anyhow I think I may need to take some time out from the thread. Heightened anxiety and a plethora of adverse personal issues not the best combo for my mental health. Cic playing with my emotions too much and this wait feels like forever .........from Feb 2016 to now!

Guys let's keep the optimism alive though I know it's easier said than done!

"I could really use a wish right now"

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Reality check.. Express entry has become one of most famous immigration process.. Now every second guy I know is looking forward to enter Canada. Competition has become tougher now.. Better find ways to increase score else we will be making ray of hope everytime for newcomers.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I see things going two ways:

2018 targets have kicked in and they will now be conducting weekly draws around the 1700 to 2000 mark.

or

2017 targets are still in effect which means lower and lower ITAs until january 2018, after which we will see a sudden increase in draw size.

Also, after seeing how OINP played out last week with respect to year end deadlines, i am sure all provinces will be rushing PNPs to finish their annual quotas. This means bigger chunks out of the draws will be PNP nominees till december.

Best of luck.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
I see things going two ways:

2018 targets have kicked in and they will now be conducting weekly draws around the 1700 to 2000 mark.

or

2017 targets are still in effect which means lower and lower ITAs until january 2018, after which we will see a sudden increase in draw size.

Also, after seeing how OINP played out last week with respect to year end deadlines, i am sure all provinces will be rushing PNPs to finish their annual quotas. This means bigger chunks out of the draws will be PNP nominees till december.

Best of luck.
I like that! 1700 to 2000 ITA's every week! SWEET! CIC do you hear? Let's make it happen! :):):rolleyes: