FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Same here. Woke up this morning to find the email and ITA.

Congrats to all who received their ITA.

Reactions: Mthornt and Nobatia

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
ITA email just came in!
Congrats! I see you also submitted it already, awesome. Hope your application works out this time :)

Mine came early but I was asleep, still it's a nice thing to wake up to. Now to go get my documents...

Reactions: Roshan

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
I am in a dilemma whether to decline my ITA on 73rd draw or to go ahead with the application. Can some one please throw some light on below said situations :

1) My Degree completion date i gave as the same one in my degree certificate( may-2013). But the certificate was issued one year after my provisional/course completion certificate(july-2012). Meantime i joined for my master degree in aug-2012 for which i have my semester exam sheet. When i filled my ee profile i gave the date as may-2013 which is the same in ECA and they gave me a master equivalency. But now i started filing the e-apr, i found that i need to give my address history and work history, which might coincide with these dates. Will that be problem?

2) I gave my working hours as 60 / week in my EE profile. But the work reference letter i received my company shows only 45 hrs /week. hey excluded my overtime.

3) I have given work history for my wife in my EE profile. but if i gave the same in e_apr they are asking for her work reference letters which are hard to arrange. All we have is her work experience certificates.

Help will be greatly appreciated

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
I am in a dilemma whether to decline my ITA on 73rd draw or to go ahead with the application. Can some one please throw some light on below said situations :

1) My Degree completion date i gave as the same one in my degree certificate( may-2013). But the certificate was issued one year after my provisional/course completion certificate(july-2012). Meantime i joined for my master degree in aug-2012 for which i have my semester exam sheet. When i filled my ee profile i gave the date as may-2013 which is the same in ECA and they gave me a master equivalency. But now i started filing the e-apr, i found that i need to give my address history and work history, which might coincide with these dates. Will that be problem?

2) I gave my working hours as 60 / week in my EE profile. But the work reference letter i received my company shows only 45 hrs /week. hey excluded my overtime.

3) I have given work history for my wife in my EE profile. but if i gave the same in e_apr they are asking for her work reference letters which are hard to arrange. All we have is her work experience certificates.

Help will be greatly appreciated
I had a similar doubt as to your point 1: I completed my degree in 2012 although the actual document wasn't issued until 2013. Luckily, I noticed it says on my degree certificate that Year Awarded is 2012 even though date of issue is from 2013. I created my WES profile based on the same, and my WES cert also mentions year awarded as 2012.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
No draw today guys due to the pool size. My source(friend who works with the web team) at CIC says the pool has to have a minimum amount of applicants to draw to take place. He also says minimum CRS score cut off point will increase to <460 until some point in the first quarter next year.
Hmmm! there is something wrong with your source/friend. Pls save this message for future reference my friend, in the same period of first quarter of next year u can do ur math

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations to everyone who have received the much coveted 'Golden Email' :D Thanks to everyone who have kept all our hopes high above the skies.
I also woke up to the good news. Infact, I couldn't sleep properly as I saw around midnight, that the CRS cutoff was 436 which is the same score as mine. Was wondering if I'll be picked or not, based on the recent changes mentioned here.

Now that I have received ITA, I am thinking on the next steps. I have read that we will be getting a checklist of documents to be submitted. Is this checklist sent to our email? or we have to see that in our profile? What document is needed to take appointment for medicals?