+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Can I create two express entry profile?
I am already in the pool along with my spouse and my current score is 421.
As score is not coming down I am thinking to create my another profile as a single candidate, as I am married but do not wish to take my spouse to Canada. In that way my CRS score will be 435.
So I want to keep my current profile as it is and want to create another one.? If in future I get a ITA then I will withdraw my old one profile.
Is it wise to do this?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Can I create two express entry profile?
I am already in the pool along with my spouse and my current score is 421.
As score is not coming down I am thinking to create my another profile as a single candidate, as I am married but do not wish to take my spouse to Canada. In that way my CRS score will be 435.
So I want to keep my current profile as it is and want to create another one.? If in future I get a ITA then I will withdraw my old one profile.
Is it wise to do this?
If I understand correctly, you want to create a new profile in which you say you are unmarried is it??

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
I will mention that I am married but do not want to accompany my spouse at this time.
I also thought about this plan last year. but then i came to know that sponsoring wife might take more than one year. so it advisable to ask your wife to retake ielts and get her ECA done. and she can compensate for the lost points. Because of my wife i lost 25 point but she scored 22 for me. so accompanying spouse doesnt affect much.

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi, My score is 426. Is there any chance for me to receive the much coveted ITA in the weeks/months to come? Would appreciate your feedback. Thanks much.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi, My score is 426. Is there any chance for me to receive the much coveted ITA in the weeks/months to come? Would appreciate your feedback. Thanks much.
Since all of us are not fortune tellers, we ought to wait and just watch :p- Going by the past trends of the recent draws, reckon it'd be north of 430 !

Now, that doesn't mean you should lose hope. Just keep the faith !

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Can someone please suggest me that what type to choose in "Field of Study" profile? I have studied my 3 years Bachelor degree with Maths, Physics and Computer Science. I created my EE profile with "Computing/Information Technology" as Field of Study. now I am not sure whether it is correct or not? and My wife has studied her 3 years Bachelor degree with Botany Chemistry Computer application and Chosen the "Computing/Information Technology" as Field of Study. Could you please suggest me