+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

JZ82

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you all for you kind wishes. I still haven't received my IELTS TRF, so I'll wait to update my profile with the new score.

I wish that there is a draw today and it brings out good news for all of you out here.
You can easily calculate your TRF number.

JZ82

Jul 4, 2017
I read few pages back and people are waiting for their TRF. I was in the same boat and started analysing the TRF number. I think I have a formula for calculating the TRF number.

17 (year)
IN (country code)
(Candidate number)
(First 3 alphabets of family name)
(First letter of first name)
(3 digits of centre number)
G (G for General and A for academic)

Can someone check this and revert?
You are right, check above video i made.

mtz

Sep 6, 2017
do any one help me please
regarding medical exam i didn't receive anything from CIC rather than ITA letter on September 20
can i do my medical exam directly without letter of instruction?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
regarding medical exam i didn't receive anything from CIC rather than ITA letter on September 20
Hi,

You don't get a request for medicals. You need to do them upfront and then submit the report with the rest of your documents.

"Document requirements
All the best

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
YES.!

This is called an upfront medical exam. To get an upfront medical exam, contact a panel physician directly.

Once your medical exam is done, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you got a medical exam. Include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical they will give you an upfront medical notification printout.

If the doctor works with a paper system they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.

Attach that form to your application before you submit it to the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.

mtz

Sep 6, 2017
YES.!

This is called an upfront medical exam. To get an upfront medical exam, contact a panel physician directly.

Once your medical exam is done, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you got a medical exam. Include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical they will give you an upfront medical notification printout.

If the doctor works with a paper system they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.

Attach that form to your application before you submit it to the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.
thanks
hope every one have a surprise today with big draw CRS cutoff 421

mtz

Sep 6, 2017
YES.!

again
is it mandatory to do medical exam for the whole family with the same doctor, because a part of my family is living in another city and there is panel physician there, ?