Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I worked full-time in NOC 4163 from:

1) December 2016 to April 2017 (5 months full-time)
2) May 2017 - June 2017 (unemployed for 2 months)
3) July 2017 - Present (employed full-time)

I had 2 months break/unemployment period before joining my current job.

Will my 5 months work experience from my previous job be counted towards the 1-year continuous full-time work experience requirement? Or do I need to finish 1-year of continuous work experience at my current job that I started in July 2017?

Can I apply for express entry pool in February 2017 or do I need to wait until I finish 1-year at my current job and apply in July 2017?
As far as I know, you need to apply after July 2018.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
W
I have a gut feeling that there would be a draw today, probably in next 1-2 hours. If that happens, the CRS should come down to 429. All the best peeps.

Come on CIC, please do not disappoint us.
Now we're two here. Of course should be a draw today later. CIC agents are having coffee and small chat btw them, let them have this early moment for some time.
F5 is ready to be hitting :D:D:D

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
W

Now we're two here. Of course should be a draw today later. CIC agents are having coffee and small chat btw them, let them have this early moment for some time.
F5 is ready to be hitting :D:D:D
This feels like school days when we knew we would get a first class, but still hoped to get a distinction last minute by act of God !!!!

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
This feels like school days when we knew we would get a first class, but still hoped to get a distinction last minute by act of God !!!!
Site is not opening may be updating

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
I have a dilemma. I got an invite in June with 454 points. Right now since my birthday has passed, if I decline the ITA I would have 448 points.

My question is, is this enough to get another invite should I decline my ITA?

Am asking since my FBI PCC is taking an insanely long time to process - the application reached on July 11th. I checked with them today and they said they have still not even opened applications received on July 11th and therefore cannot confirm receipt of my application. My deadline meanwhile is next week - September 27.

So am thinking, if I have a chance next draw ,should I decline and get another 3 months time, so that I get to submit the FBI PCC?
In your case, it would not hurt you to decline since it says that you need it on the link to get the police record for the US. It's even highlighted in bold.

Special notes and considerations
It is possible that the FBI will take longer than 60 days to process a request for a police certificate. If you require an FBI police certificate, you must apply immediately upon receipt of your Invitation to Apply.

All police certificates must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted.

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes. If you are Invited to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residence, you need to upload a police certificate in your Electronic Application for Permanent Residence (e-APR). Please follow the instructions above to get your police certificate.

NOTE: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.