Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi All,

I am hoping to get picked in the next draw. Instead of waiting for ITA, I want to undergo my medicals as early as possible as there is a waiting time of around 2 weeks. My query is, do I need to book appointments for only myself or my entire family? They (wife + daughter) will be accompanying me.

Please let me know.
I reckon it's better you undergo the Medical tests toward the end as this determines your 'final' date of entry to Canada.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hi lovey people of ROH,

Posting after long time, hope every one of my friends are happy, healthy and full of hope as ever. I am writing this after an other failed IELTS attempt:(

@andieangel I read about your Employer's misconduct,and I solute you for your bravery.:) You r truly an inspiration.

@tjsecondtry How is your preparation going on? When you r landing in our lovely Canada.

@mqamar1994 Any progress about your application.

@KingKurly Whats up at your end?

@pessacanada how is your little pie?

@trumprefugee Whenever i read your post, I always become hopeful. Keep spreading the hope:)

@All other whom name I have not mention but r part of this lovely family.

Just be hope full people score r bound to go below 400, bcz 2018 quota is going to announce soon and it will be bigger then this year so more ITA and less cut-off :)
Hello Lovely friend :p

I hope you get through your IELTS soon.

I received Medicals Passed update 4 weeks ago. No update since then. Looks like there is a lot of backlog and PNPs are dead slow.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Even I thought you are a male, it has to do with your username ofcourse and I am sure all Indians would be mistaken like me.

Anyway, as a matter of respect for woneb, I gave you your 500th like. :p
hehe ,Here again saying it loud and clear ...I AM A FEMALE:p and...I too am a proud Indian...:rolleyes:
So me being a female makes any difference ...the way you perceive me;)..correct me if I am wrong...You are a male...
Thanks a ton buddy for your respect...:)

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

Over the weekend I was reflecting on my Canadian journey so far and realized I have already gone through so much without realising it.

Although this process is long and draining, the one thing I love about it is that there are many moments of mini victory. So many battle that you need to win, IELTS, ECA, PNP, ITA, PCCs, POF, Reference letters etc. It teaches us that for one to win a war they must win many battles. It won’t happen overnight, you may lose a few times, but ultimate success is always reserved for those who persevere. This is a principle we can apply well beyond this journey. In fact, for the rest of our lives.

All the best guys.

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
hehe ,Here again saying it loud and clear ...I AM A FEMALE:p and...I too am a proud Indian...:rolleyes:
So me being a female makes any difference ...they way you perceive me;)..correct me if I am wrong...You are a male...
Thanks a ton buddy for your respect...:)
Yes I am a male and your gender doesn’t make any difference to our friendship in this forum. Rather I always respect women more than men. Btw which part of India are you from?

Reactions: baka and Lala1234

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Very true, but since @sainathreddy is expecting an ITA in the next draw, she can make a booking to avoid lengthy waiting periods.

regards
Thanks for your prompt reply. Isn't an ITA actually necessary to undergo medicals? I recall reading/hearing somewhere that the hospital/physicians ask for this piece of letter- I could be incorrect after all too !

FYI-I'm also in the same boat effective 22 Sep barring receipt of the IELTS TRF to update the EE profile.

Reactions: sainathreddy

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for your prompt reply. Isn't an ITA actually necessary to undergo medicals? I recall reading/hearing somewhere that the hospital/physicians ask for this piece of letter- I could be incorrect after all too !

FYI-I'm also in the same boat effective 22 Sep barring receipt of the IELTS TRF to update the EE profile.
Waiting for the TRF number this time around is harder than previous times:D

I believe you can undergo medicals with your EE profile number also.
Check the section called "Get your exam before you submit your application" in this page : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Reactions: Jakev

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Hi Guys.. so I have a day off from work and spent some time reading around on this forum. now i am sitting here thinking maybe I shouldn't have cause I read some stuff that has upset me.

its just another rant so sorry if I am spamming this forum but i was so pissed I had to write it here
I am reading about too many cases where applicants have got OINP or other PNP but after getting the PR they are saying they dont want to live in that particular province and want to move some place else. it is so frustrating that people are manipulating the system. although they dont have any legal binding atleast they should have some moral obligations right?
i mean there are so many of us waiting in the pool trying to get some headway on getting a PR, then there are these people who are stealing our spots by accepting PNP for places they dont intend to go to in the first place. why cant everyone just be a little more thoughtful.

look at this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-mandatory-to-live-and-work-in-ontario.519425/ ughhh annoying !!!!
I think there is a legal binding to work in Ontario if you go through the OINP scheme. No?

Anyway the guy in the thread isn't doing anything wrong really. Think about OINP as just another way/strategy to get PR, which is what it is. I mean people with lower scores dont have any other way.

For example, I have a score of 448. I am hoping I get invited in the next draw even though I want to live in Toronto (and could technically go for OINP and I do have a NOI from Ontario). But if I had a score of 405 or 410, I would be applying directly in the OINP program. So there are also people like me who do not use one of the PNP programs. So I guess it all evens out in the end.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

No, it's not.

Regards

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Yes I am a male and your gender doesn’t make any difference to our friendship in this forum. Rather I always respect women more than men. Btw which part of India are you from?
yes yes gender equality..very true gender does not make any difference to our friendship..:)
Gurpreet I am from Mumbai:rolleyes:...where are you from?;)

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
No, it's not.

Regards
I think it is. Unless specifically mentioned by CIC, one needs to show the ITA letter to get the medical done.
Moreover, the CIC will start looking into the medicals before you even apply for e-APR in case you have done medicals few weeks prior to your planned e-APR submission.
In my case, for instance, I had my medicals in July, submitted my e-APR on Aug 14th and got a letter from CIC dated Aug 06 to get the X-Ray done again.