+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
But I feel the next draw would be the same as IELTS are going to come out and more people with high scores. Am really depressed:(. When I was at 434 CIC played games till I lost 5 points on my bday. Now that I have made my husband write IELTS but have no hopes now :(
No issues one day we will also have a mail in our mailbox ...stay strong...stay positive

Didier85

Star Member
May 7, 2017
But I feel the next draw would be the same as IELTS are going to come out and more people with high scores. Am really depressed:(. When I was at 434 CIC played games till I lost 5 points on my bday. Now that I have made my husband write IELTS but have no hopes now :(
Don't be depressed. I'm sitting at 425 and i know that i'm gonna receive my ITA.
When you say that new IELTS scores are gonna come out, it's true. But remember that 2018 quota is gonna come out too and this means more ITAs and the score will go down.
You just have to keep faith. You are not alone in this journey and ROH is here to remember us that one day, sooner or later, we are all gonna live in Canada.
Be strong and positive ;)

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Don't be depressed. I'm sitting at 425 and i know that i'm gonna receive my ITA.
When you say that new IELTS scores are gonna come out, it's true. But remember that 2018 quota is gonna come out too and this means more ITAs and the score will go down.
You just have to keep faith. You are not alone in this journey and ROH is here to remember us that one day, sooner or later, we are all gonna live in Canada.
Be strong and positive ;)
Same here I m at 425....

Brandon Stark

Sep 20, 2017
I urge my fellow commentators to focus on the next Crs draw and its predictions rather than getting sidetracked. People should ask questions about their immigration situation on different board to this one. I predict the Crs for the next one will less than 430 because they will start handing out ITAs for 2018 in October. I don't have a link to the official Cic article. Can anyone link the article which refers to the ITA hangouts for 2018. Thank you and good luck.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys grls, now it's time to see back-to-back draw, coz i feel like that could happen next week. We will see CRS lower again and those above 429 get ready your documents, but optimistically speaking I want 3000 ITAs with 425 CRS ;)
Hope for the best! Stay positive and stronger! :)