AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
As i live in India, And we Indians love home loans.

My wife has a home on her name with the same account which is her salary account too.

Here my question is - Six months bank statement for both (applicant and dependent) is required by EE. i have POF as term deposit.
Do this debit of home loan EMI in my spouse's account will create problem in respect to POF.

Thanks in advance.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
I am of the opinion you can do a medical on your own before you receive the ITA..things can be faster... If asked you can answer as your file is in the EE pool and you are waiting for an ITA...a friend of mine from Mumbai did do it as i mentioned

Reactions: ravleen

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

mooncef

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
One humble suggestion to all ita awaitees who have recently joined the thread ... :)
take a pledge that no matter whether you are applying through a consultant or self, not to waste an ita when it comes your way.
While you wait make sure you,
1. Organise the Experience/ Reference letter exactly as per cic specifications/ letter of explanations / affidavits for miss spelt names (one and the same certificate)
2.Dont wait for the ita to arrange the funds and proof of funds...at least some of us are getting help from our parents or siblings...don't wait for the ita to get the fund transferred and gift deed done...anyway they have to give it,so get it at the earliest and be ready with proof of funds by getting gift deed notarized & required bank letters and keep the fund maintained there.
3. If you've lived outside ur home country & do not intend to visit there again before the eAPR,apply for pcc right away...
---
we all wait for ita and once it is there, we will chase all this and at least few will have to decline as they won't have time to manage the docs in time ....
Only medical needs to be kept for ita ...in fact even that can be done in advance ... ;) ...
Thank you :)
What docs are tricky and are likely not to be done in time after receiving an ITA ? the docs all seem doable within the post ITA period ! except for maybe gift deed .

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks a lot Jack :) I messed my IELTS again, sigh!! So was feeling bit down. So i stayed off forum and immigration news all together for few weeks. Wan't gonna make it with 403 so instead of waiting for draw, kept occupied with something else lol. Anyway, i'm back and hopeful again. How have you been mate?
Oh that was hard luck mate! Lets hope there is a way out other than IELTS. Good u took some time off, hope it helped.
I really wish that something dramatic happens with the draws and scores come down. We might be tentatively left with another 8-10 draws and wish to see all hopefuls near 400 are through.
We need to know what might be the rejection number as on date which makes IRCC decide on the no of ITA's per draw, if they are on higher side then there cud be large draws and score wud come down.
im on the negative side of 400 and unless u get through i wont be through

mooncef

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
ppl get stuck at pcc & at times with work experience letters..
Yeah i understand ! I had a reference letter and copy of contract (i don't know if that's required for EE as well ) one employer prepared those in 2 days ! the others , said "ok we are working on those" and i'm waiting for more than a month now ! completly ignoring my emails .. !

Reactions: Mithu3 and lino82

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
As i live in India, And we Indians love home loans.

My wife has a home on her name with the same account which is her salary account too.

Here my question is - Six months bank statement for both (applicant and dependent) is required by EE. i have POF as term deposit.
Do this debit of home loan EMI in my spouse's account will create problem in respect to POF.

Thanks in advance.
NO it will not. you are good to go as long as u have the required amount in ur account. secured loans would not be a problem

Reactions: lino82

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Is this confirmed? I was also going to do the medical test before ITA.
Well I don't think this is a good idea because they ask you to bring a printed copy of your ITA.
Rest get it confirmed