FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
that'd probably qualify for you two PRs...;)...frankly you've done everything possible about it...and it looks good enough and more...I think you can relax...:)
lol:D...I hope that CIC also thinks the same :);)
and thanks for the help :)

Reactions: lino82

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
that'd probably qualify for you two PRs...;)...frankly you've done everything possible about it...and it looks good enough and more...I think you can relax...:)
If you have time, then please clarify one more thing!
Is it mandatory that your work experience and education sould be linked and related while applying for PR?
Like, I Have done Bachelors in Commerce (for graduation) and MBA (in finance and marketing) but I started my work carrer as a full time online maths tutor (taught students in London, UK) and have worked on this profile for 1 year and then I got promoted to Academic Trainer (known as vocational trainer in Canad under NOC 4021 and Subject Matter Expert in Lindon, UK) and now I am working as an Academic Trainer (training the teachers who take IELTS classes).
The consultancy through whom I have applied for PR, they say everything is okay, but, I have heard a lot about this that your case gets rejected if your studies and work experience are not related. I am really disturbed since the day I have heard this, I wanted to clarify it once.
Please let me know if you have any idea about this, I would be really thankful to you.

prathap227141

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Med's Request
23-10-1990
Med's Done....
23-10-1990
Me too, waiting game is killing me ;)
I certainly understand. I am in the pool since June and I am not able to handle this waiting period well. I guess there are people waiting for years and I can only imagine how frustrated they would be

Dscn28

Aug 28, 2017
Is it mandatory that your work experience and education sould be linked and related while applying for PR?
Like, I Have done Bachelors in Commerce (for graduation) and MBA (in finance and marketing) but I started my work carrer as a full time online maths tutor (taught students in London, UK) and have worked on this profile for 1 year and then I got promoted to Academic Trainer (known as vocational trainer in Canad under NOC 4021 and Subject Matter Expert in Lindon, UK) and now I am working as an Academic Trainer (training the teachers who take IELTS classes).
The consultancy through whom I have applied for PR, they say everything is okay, but, I have heard a lot about this that your case gets rejected if your studies and work experience are not related. I am really disturbed since the day I have heard this, I wanted to clarify it once.
Please let me know if you have any idea about this, I would be really thankful to you.
Hi,

I'm not sure about other programs but in FSWP your studies DONT have to be in line with your occupation. e.g. someone can have a degree in math but have a career in banking and this will be accepted.

Reactions: ravleen

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
The answer is NO it need not be related in many cases...there are many exceptions as well ...unless u studied medicine,illegal to be a doctor,if not qualified pilot,cant claim it...same for law etc etc..
One way to find out is to check under the noc code in cic site itself http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

..if it specifies a particular qualification as mandatory,then it might adversely affect.
for 4021,
Employment requirements
  • A bachelor's degree, a college diploma or demonstrated expertise in the field of instruction is required.
  • A master's degree in the field of instruction may be required.
  • A certificate, diploma or degree in adult education may be required.
  • For instructors of trades, completion of apprenticeship training and industry or trade certification are required. Additional courses in teaching or a provincial teaching certificate may be required.
unlike in critical profession,i dont think this will be a cause for rejection of application..more likely reason could be claiming an NOC & then the duties and responsibilities not matching with those listed by CIC against that particular NOC...

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi,

I'm not sure about other programs but in FSWP your studies DONT have to be in line with your occupation. e.g. someone can have a degree in math but have a career in banking and this will be accepted.
thanks for the reply :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
The answer is NO it need not be related in many cases...there are many exceptions as well ...unless u studied medicine,illegal to be a doctor,if not qualified pilot,cant claim it...same for law etc etc..
One way to find out is to check under the noc code in cic site itself http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

..if it specifies a particular qualification as mandatory,then it might adversely affect.
for 4021,
Employment requirements
  • A bachelor's degree, a college diploma or demonstrated expertise in the field of instruction is required.
  • A master's degree in the field of instruction may be required.
  • A certificate, diploma or degree in adult education may be required.
  • For instructors of trades, completion of apprenticeship training and industry or trade certification are required. Additional courses in teaching or a provincial teaching certificate may be required.
unlike in critical profession,i dont think this will be a cause for rejection of application..more likely reason could be claiming an NOC & then the duties and responsibilities not matching with those listed by CIC against that particular NOC...
thank you....literally I can heave a sigh of relief!

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
HI guys.. just one doubt... is it possible to get an upfront medical before even entering the pool.?? I am yet to receiv my ECA t.. IQAS is screwing things... their processing time is now 9 weeks.. so i thought i can arrange all my documents by the time i get ECA... Please advise..

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
HI guys.. just one doubt... is it possible to get an upfront medical before even entering the pool.?? I am yet to receiv my ECA t.. IQAS is screwing things... their processing time is now 9 weeks.. so i thought i can arrange all my documents by the time i get ECA... Please advise..
Talking about my own experience, I would suggest you to get it done after receiving your ITA because they ask for an ITA copy before doing your medical and directly upload the report in your account.
This is what I feel, rest, experts can help!

jjlucas

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone!

I have different names between my passport x other docs...
I know this question has been answered somewhere by you guys - MAKE AN AFFIDAVIT.

However, I don't understand the concept of an affidavit; it is not a costume here where I live. Should I just take a template made by one of you guys and sign it?! That's all?!

We do have some sort of "notary public offices", on which someone with a government "authority" can officially state and sign a document claiming that I am the same person by my passport and the other documents. Showing all the names and variations I have. Would that be enough?

Thank you in advance!

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
That jump from 3500 to 15000, will grab some attention,

Hi guys, I have a little irrelevant question. My avg bank balance for last 6 months is this. Starting from latest. $21200, $20900, 18700, 15000, 3500, 8500. Do I need a gift deed or LOE or it would work? I am a single applicant and need to show $13200 funds

J

jon-son

Talking about my own experience, I would suggest you to get it done after receiving your ITA because they ask for an ITA copy before doing your medical and directly upload the report in your account.
Is this confirmed? I was also going to do the medical test before ITA.