+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Dear Friends , I have quick question ..
Should I stay in a Province/Territory if nominated by it? How long should I live there?.
Yes...
You are expected to settle down there...however if you aren't able to find suitable employment,you can move,may be couple of years later....the nomination implies ull stay there...once u apply & become a citizen in 3-4 years u are free

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys, a small question,
In our EE profile. Should we add our work experience that is older then 10 years. I have all the docs but since i cant claim points for it, i was thinking of removing it. However, i also understand that i will have to add these details in the post ITA process, so i was thinking why take it out. Pro and con suggestion would be appreciated.
in EE profile only whatever within last 10 years...if you score 67 with 3 years work experience,show only that much as u get max points with 3 years and saves u documentation&delay in processing of ur app& rest all only while filing eAPR post ITA....
--
even in eAPR u are required to fill in details for last 10 years or since 18, whichever recent..
if you are 29 and above,only last 10 years...if you are below 28,u need to update only from when u turned 18
browsing the forum with diff keywords will get u all answers...the pain should be urs ... ;)
--

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
in EE profile only whatever within last 10 years...if you score 67 with 3 years work experience,show only that much as u get max points with 3 years and saves u documentation&delay in processing of ur app& rest all only while filing eAPR post ITA....
--
even in eAPR u are required to fill in details for last 10 years or since 18, whichever recent..
if you are 29 and above,only last 10 years...if you are below 28,u need to update only from when u turned 18
browsing the forum with diff keywords will get u all answers...the pain should be urs ... ;)
--
Thanks. I thought the 67 point was only applicable to OINP.
One more question, if i dont mention it in EE profile and only mention it later in post ITA eAPR, would i have to submitt documentation for that work experience then ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys. Please i have 2 questions. 1. When submitting reference letter to OINP is it a must that the letter must be addressed to OINP directly or another addressed to IRCc directly will work?
2. I asked this before but there was no response so I will ask again. Can I use another cgkey to create another profile in readiness for when OINP will open again?
1. All my reference letters were addressed: To Whom it May Concern

2. I used the same GCkey to recreate my profile for OINP.

Good luck.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
One more question, if i dont mention it in EE profile and only mention it later in post ITA eAPR, would i have to submitt documentation for that work experience then ?
u need min 67 points in 6 factors to be eligible to create EE profile...
---
in EE there is work history section where u need to enter only the ones u claim points for
While later filing eAPR under personal history ull fill in since last 10yrs or 18 ...and those job details do not require documentary support...
---

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
There are 2 different sections in the PR application where you can mention your employment details - Work History and Personal History.

In Work History it's best to put only the jobs you're claiming points for and have strong paperwork to support your claim.

The rest of your jobs can go in Personal History since you don't need to show documents for anything you put in this section.

Good luck.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
1. All my reference letters were addressed: To Whom it May Concern

2. I used the same GCkey to recreate my profile for OINP.

Good luck.
Thanks WM. Question 1 sorted. My question 2 is my current profile is still active on ee. I just want to have another one ready so I can withdraw the current one and then submit the new one as soon as OIPN reopens but my current CGkey is not allowing that

Simisara

Jul 15, 2017
Hello All,
I have a question regarding work experience. I have worked in the Middle East under family visit visa and have 8 months experience. can i show this work experience as it would lead to a cumulative 3 years experience gaining me valuable 25 points in addition to my already 2 years 5 months experience in home country. However I didn't have a work permit in Qatar. would this work be termed legal or is the work permit requisition only for canadian work experience. I have all the documents in terms of offer letter, payslips and reference letter from the employer.

Den_Rav

Aug 25, 2017
Hi there people, I have recently created a new EE profile on 15 August since my old profile has expired...My old EE profile has a UCI number.
However, my newer one does not ask or show one. Is that normal?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks WM. Question 1 sorted. My question 2 is my current profile is still active on ee. I just want to have another one ready so I can withdraw the current one and then submit the new one as soon as OIPN reopens but my current CGkey is not allowing that
May be it's a technical glitch? Try again later?

Best wishes.

user3009

Jul 3, 2017
As others have mentioned in the previous ROH thread, CIC issues ITAs based on their projected capacity to process them in their targeted timeframes (i.e., 6 months from receipt of application). They have less capacity in the summer months because North Americans, especially government workers, like to take vacations in the summer.
This makes a lot of sense, thanks very much.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
u need min 67 points in 6 factors to be eligible to create EE profile...
---
in EE there is work history section where u need to enter only the ones u claim points for
While later filing eAPR under personal history ull fill in since last 10yrs or 18 ...and those job details do not require documentary support...
---
Thanks. Great help.

Reactions: lino82

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
There are 2 different sections in the PR application where you can mention your employment details - Work History and Personal History.

In Work History it's best to put only the jobs you're claiming points for and have strong paperwork to support your claim.

The rest of your jobs can go in Personal History since you don't need to show documents for anything you put in this section.

Good luck.
Thankyou. Much appreciated.

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Hello All,
I have a question regarding work experience. I have worked in the Middle East under family visit visa and have 8 months experience. can i show this work experience as it would lead to a cumulative 3 years experience gaining me valuable 25 points in addition to my already 2 years 5 months experience in home country. However I didn't have a work permit in Qatar. would this work be termed legal or is the work permit requisition only for canadian work experience. I have all the documents in terms of offer letter, payslips and reference letter from the employer.
am also in similar situation..but i have a work visa...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your work experience needs also to be legal . It is a non stated condition and they do go after it. Working under visitor visa, where you are not allowed to work (maybe just volunteer, that one is not paid), is a no go. One thing they can ask (and they do ask for it), is your work permit.
Secondly, you can only claim work experience from something, that lasted less than a year if you had gain in that profession (same NOC) a valid work experience for 1 year or more. Otherwise it will not be valid even if with correct working visa.