+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Amidst all the negativity. Just want to bring a fact on this forum. Read it somewhere get used to rejection but never give up. Know was a disappointing day and am too disappointed. But somewhere i have the faith that an ITA of your name is already in the system only what matters is time. Its time which sets things and shapes them up. Today being no draw disapointed us but with a new day will come new hope. Cheers guys.. all the best and help the rest.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Express entry and the Canadian immigration programs are all getting shut down completely for an unknown period of time. Lose your hopes and look for other countries to immigrate. The next time there will be a draw the CRS score will be 690.
That's too much for me, can't handle this. Gonna pack and go back to my home country.

Reactions: ultimateenergy

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
darealness said:
April 5, 12, May 4.. Allll Im going to say..

It seems you really want to keep us guessing. Is it some sort of pattern you're hinting us to?

April 5, 12 may imply August 2 and 9th. You mean to say, next draw will be on 31st August? :eek::eek:

Or is it the number of invitations or CRS?? Please reveal it. :oops:
Looking at today's situation, I remember there was a guy who hinted towards this. I'm not sure what he meant but I guess he was hinting towards next draw on 30-31 August. :eek:

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Sad, sad, sad, sad.... Being at CRS432 I was certain today would be my day...

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
No matter what happens, people blaming IRCC, bidding adieu to Canada or disappointed for no draw Wednesday. This is just a matter of time which will pass and the same folks will come here next Wednesday hoping for a draw. :)

Human nature is so funny and so predictable. I won't say I'm not disappointed but I'm ready for next Wednesday if nothing happens today. ;)

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
What's the likelihood that it'll happen tomorrow or Friday? There's been a couple of draws that have happened on these days. Although I'm more thinking it'll be next week.